Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Will power (for your Monday morning)

If it isn't big enough to read, it is a "Penny Pitch" game, and the pin says "What if we had something like this but a coin toss. Then all the money went to us! Sideshow carnival wedding"

So much energy spent not to comment. Wine does not a quiet CourtaniaLynn make.

Re: Will power (for your Monday morning)

• Options
    Wow. Wow.

image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• Options
    I wonder if they would have the world's largest watermelon or something.
  • Options
    Tacky, but seriously, how much money do they think they'd get from that? Yeah! $3.50!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_will-power-for-your-monday-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:16e54d2d-27f2-4375-89ed-02d7dac4f181Post:3ed00c38-080b-4c20-9de5-263902f149cf">Re: Will power (for your Monday morning)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any way this was a joke pin? I don't even want to picture what a sideshow carnival wedding looks like. Holy cow
    Posted by Ctexasgurl26[/QUOTE]

<div>See, I think it was originally a pin for a carnival party or something, like maybe for a themed VBS event? But then someone thought "Wait just a minute. I can use this to make my wedding UNIQUE and SPECIAL and I can get money from it!!!"</div>
  • Options
    Ohh! Rigged carnie games to rip off your guests! Instead of supporting a strangers habit you can help pay for your friends wedding. BTW I think a carnival themed wedding would be fun, as long as you didn't have to pay money to play the games. Ohh and you get deep fried Oreos instead if wedding cake, or you have can deep fried wedding cake on a stick! Ohh my arteries just clogged thinking about that.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_will-power-for-your-monday-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:16e54d2d-27f2-4375-89ed-02d7dac4f181Post:76c6907c-ecac-41af-8f65-cd8a99f08e71">Re:Will power for your Monday morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ohh! Rigged carnie games to rip off your guests! Instead of supporting a strangers habit you can help pay for your friends wedding. BTW I think a carnival themed wedding would be fun, as long as you didn't have to pay money to play the games. Ohh and you get deep fried Oreos instead if wedding cake, or you have can deep fried wedding cake on a stick! Ohh my arteries just clogged thinking about that.
    Posted by ErinElizabethR[/QUOTE]

<div>Dammit when's the state fair? I NEED FRIED FOOD and to also fit into my dress... final fitting next week...</div><div>
    </div><div>Sigh. More lettuce. :P</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards