Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Hello! Just an intro

I thought I would formally introduce myself seeing as I am new to the site and I do peek trough this forum from time to time.
My name is Elizabeth and my fl and I are planning a may 2014 wedding. So far I onlyhave my colors and honeymoon planned but we do have a coordinator so it's making things much less stressful. We own our own business selling antique books and I have 2 amazing sons from a previous marriage.
So that is me in a nutshell. I love the honest advice given here but I mostly come for the gifs... They make me happy. :)
I also wanted to share this pic I found... Not sure if it will show as I never attached a link to any of my posts... But it made me think of this forum lol

http://cheezburger.com/7155821568

Re: Hello! Just an intro

• Options
    Aloha! Have you ever tried the Guinness milkshake at Red Robin?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Hi and welcome!

Your buisness sounds awesome! I work in a library, and will be starting towards my MLS this summer, so I'm a little inclined to like books and all book-related things.

Funny comic. To add pics, I save to my desktop and use the tree icon. You may also be able to just drag and drop them in (that's how to do gifs).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hello!

Congrats on your wedding!  Where are you going for your honeymoon?

I love books!  I have so many books overflowing my bookshelves my FI has put a moratorium on books until after we move in together. . . becaue he is dreading having to move so many large, heavy, art books ;-)  Out of curosity, does yor shop have a website?  Don't tell my FI!!!

Addie. . . that is a delicious shake, love it!  How did you find it?

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hello-just-an-intro?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:1e7812b6-1ad1-49bc-a427-d1d2c816c417Post:153c4f0c-4aa7-4291-bfe1-3d85a48d3ee7">Re: Hello! Just an intro</a>:
    [QUOTE]Addie. . . that is a delicious shake, love it!  How did you find it?
    Posted by cmsciulli[/QUOTE]

I am TTC, so I did not try it, but I saw it on their menu today, so it was on my mind!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hello-just-an-intro?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:1e7812b6-1ad1-49bc-a427-d1d2c816c417Post:30d664fc-e7a5-4e28-baf0-2b6d8faaf7e0">Re: Hello! Just an intro</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hello! Just an intro : I am TTC, so I did not try it, but I saw it on their menu today, so it was on my mind!
    Posted by AddieL73[/QUOTE]

Oh congrats. . . is it bad form to wish you luck?

If you like Irish Carbombs, you would like this shake.  The Bailey's and Spiked Grasshopper shakes are yummy as well. . . I don't often order the shakes because I find it very hard to have a shake and a burger there and make a Happy Plate, lol.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    Oh the shake sounds awesome, but the closest red robin is about an hour away. I haven't gone there in over a year! We do have a website. We sell on eBay actually. You can look up our store, It's called "elevenelevenbooks". We both love history and it is pretty awesome to be able to do what we love for a living. Congrats on ttc... My fl wants me off the bc as soon as we say "I do" lol. By the way... Is it impossible to create paragraphs while on the mobile version?!
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Hello! Just an intro:[QUOTE]Hello!Congrats on your wedding!nbsp; Where are you going for your honeymoon?I love books!nbsp; I have so many books overflowing my bookshelves my FI has put a moratorium on books until after we move in together. . . becaue he is dreading having to move so many large, heavy, art books ;nbsp; Out of curosity, does yor shop have a website?nbsp; Don't tell my FI!!!Addie. . . that is a delicious shake, love it!nbsp; How did you find it? Posted by cmsciulli[/QUOTE] oh and we're going to Italy to visit family we both have never met! I'm super excited
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! I love reading and usually steal FH's Kindle to read on. Where are you going on your honeymoon? I think we decided on Ireland, our roommate has timeshares all over the world and he is letting us use it.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • Options
    i've never had a shake with liquor in it, but these all sound delicious!
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Hello! Just an intro:[QUOTE]Aloha! Have you ever tried the Guinness milkshake at Red Robin? Posted by AddieL73[/QUOTE]

OMG this sounds delish! Too bad you couldn't indulge and let us know how tasty it is.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hello-just-an-intro?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:1e7812b6-1ad1-49bc-a427-d1d2c816c417Post:f2d9fde4-b7e2-4237-b9d1-89695bfd2970">Re:Hello! Just an intro</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Hello! Just an intro: oh and we're going to Italy to visit family we both have never met! I'm super excited
    Posted by elizabetheleven[/QUOTE]

OOOOOOOOOOOH!  Aweome!  I would love to go there one day.  I think FI and I are going to visit Ireland for ours.

• Options
    I would love to go to Ireland. I've never been outside the states with the exception of Canada, we only live 30 minates from the border.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards