Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

::strwbry084::

Hey! I tried to PM you but for some reason it's not working? Who knows, haha. My reception is going to be at Holy Cross Banquet Hall, which is across from the Galleria. It's a beautiful facility and the woman who schedules everything, Mary Kay, is awesome. The website is www.holycrossbanquethall.com. If you decide to contact Mary Kay, you'll have better luck with a phone call.

Also, St. Thomas Moore has a new facility, the Family Life Center. LisaS1010, who is a Pittsburgh knottie and one of my IRL friends, is having her recpetion there. You can page her for more info or call the parish office.

If budget is a priority for you, definitley check both out.

There is also Salvatore's in Baldwin/Whitehall, which is budget friendly, and another facility that someone mentioned in one of my old posts. I'll find it and then edit this post.

Good luck! Let me know if you want more info.

Ah! Okay, found it. The faclity was the ballroom and St. Pamphilus. It's in Beechview! The website is http://www.ches-anthony.com/reception_st_pamphilus.html
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ::strwbry084::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  Much appreciated Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome! Let me know if you have any more questions :) Keeping things in the SH is really important to us. I grew up there and ALL of FI's family is coming from OOT. We wanted everything to be really accessible and far away from the city traffic.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards