Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Facebook invited to a shower

I just got Facebook invited by a girl that I sort of know (I've met twice in person) for her own baby shower for her third baby.

Yeah.. I really gotta go to bed.
image   imageimage
You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

Re: Facebook invited to a shower

• Options
    Sad, just so sad.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    For her third baby?  Did all of her previous baby clothes and items get stolen?  Burned?  The only other alternative I could see that would not be proper etiquette but might make her think it remotely justified is if she had all of one sex previously and suddenly needs all new clothes, but that doesn't mean she needs a baby shower!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_facebook-invited-to-a-shower?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6aee42a2-4240-4bd1-a26c-993630dc4fe7Post:e0efa9e3-9ded-4a4b-a7de-cb1435c81cfc">Re:Facebook invited to a shower</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can you still send those virtual "gifts" on FB? I'd send her a little diaper icon.
    Posted by daria24[/QUOTE]

Ha!! No. I will send her a card.

I stayed at a friend's house last night and had friends over. We overall thought it was tacky and gift grabby. The girl (hosting her own shower) came over that night too... she's nice and all...but this is the third time I think I've seen her. She will get a card from me.

This is her first girl.
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards