Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

XP: Flip It / Wedit reviews and is it rude

I posted on Receptions to see if anyone had ever used either of these and didn't get any responses so I am hoping some of you ladies can help me out. 

I am debating on whether or not to even look into it and could use some honest opinions.

I am wondering if any of you have used either the FlipIt or WedIt and what you thought.

Also, I keep thinking it would be rude to ask someone to use the cameras?  Before I even found out about these services I had one friend ask if she could video at the ceremony with her own small camera so I am sure she would be all for it.  But from what I gather they send you like 4 or 5.  I think I would feel funny asking someone to film it but I am also the type of person who wouldn't side eye it if someone asked me.  And I could see me filming stuff myself, like me and the girls getting ready.  I have lots of young kids coming (early teens to college age) who I think would want to- for cryin out loud my daughter snap chats and instagrams her life basically- but then I imagine a little kid grabbing one and videoing his brother peeing or worse up some ladies dress.

It sounds like a great idea, until I think about it a little more and more.  And for all I know, they could be crap anyways.  What do you all think? 

June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: XP: Flip It / Wedit reviews and is it rude

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards