Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Bridezillas

I started watching an episode of Bridezillas today, mostly just to have it as background noise while I clean and fold laundry. The bride on the show is having a dinner for 50 of her guests, and then having ONLY appetizers for the rests of her guests.

Oh my...
Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: Bridezillas

• Options
    That show is scary to watch.  I think they jumped the shark with the girl who screamed curses at a funeral from the parking lot until police showed up.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_bridezillas-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:db302dd2-7831-4101-a2d4-8a794a5b1aefPost:e2b3bc6f-80e8-441b-abe3-c0c72fa39335">Bridezillas</a>:
    [QUOTE]I started watching an episode of Bridezillas today, mostly just to have it as background noise while I clean and fold laundry. The bride on the show is having a dinner for 50 of her guests, and then having ONLY appetizers for the rests of her guests. Oh my...
    Posted by DaisyMaeMommy[/QUOTE]

<div>I always hope that these women are just actresses, not people who truly act like this.  I mean, I realize "reality tv" isn't really "reality" and in some cases, I hope it's very very VERY far from it.</div>
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Nope its supposed to be real brides, http://www.wetv.com/we-tv-casting, though another time when I looked at the casting page it asked something like tell us how would you be a bridezilla to make our show entertaining so they had to plan how they would be crazy pants to even get selected. Im assuming most arent serious about the marriage just being on TV.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Right!? I watch that show and just think who the hell would marry someone like that!?  I really hope its fake.

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Even if it is fake, how do you explain to your friends, family and fiance that you're going to be a psycho b- for the wedding that everyone is spending thousands of dollars on? That's almost worse than if it was real.

Anniversary

• Options
    I have seen MAYBE one woman who was really just a stressed bride. But all the other women? Completely nuts!
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards