Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Muppet!!

Y U no post question threads any more? :( This week has been sad without your random, awesome questions.
my blog - for the love of ein
'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81

Re: Muppet!!

• Options
    People didn't take to the last few I posted on CC  and then drama ensued the past few days.

I didn't realize I was missed!  Bare with me, I will deliver amusement for all!
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_muppet-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ee734a2e-e483-4c25-b3cc-aaff98314f0fPost:bdcd3644-2e39-40ae-a3d9-492919a18616">Re: Muppet!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]People didn't take to the last few I posted on CC  and then drama ensued the past few days. I didn't realize I was missed!  Bare with me, I will deliver amusement for all!
    Posted by MuppetFan[/QUOTE]

<div><3 That's exactly WHY I missed them, because they are drama-free threads (sometimes) :) ENTERTAIN ME!</div>
  • Options
    Alright, is that good? Hopefully you are entertained. I apparently pissed off Linger.

I gotta work!

image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_muppet-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ee734a2e-e483-4c25-b3cc-aaff98314f0fPost:06a7156b-ddec-4350-961d-a40a59fefe76">Re: Muppet!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Alright, is that good? Hopefully you are entertained. I apparently pissed off Linger. I gotta work!
    Posted by MuppetFan[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha apparently I did too.</div><div>
    </div><div>I am thoroughly entertained and I appreciate it :) I'll pick up the slack next week.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards