Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Freebies and Goodies

Hey ladies...what is the best way to get the Vegas freebies? Did you call the tourism bureau or email? Is there a specific person? Need some suggestions :) Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Freebies and Goodies

• Options
    Website link below and phone numbers for the USA and Canada locations (There is only one location in Canada).

http://www.lvcva.com/contact-us.jsp

Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
    3150 Paradise Road
    Las Vegas, NV 89109
    Phone:             702-892-0711      
    Toll-Free:             877-847-4858     

CANADA REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE
    VoX International
    2 Bloor Street West, Suite 2601
    Toronto, ON M4W 3E2
    Canada
    Phone:             416-925-8212      
    Fax: 416-935-0939
    Toll Free:             866-925-8212      
    Email: lasvegas@voxtm.ca
  • Options
    Call the number above and they will send you a package, just ask to talk to someone who sends out promotional items.  I got mine today and it had

LV postcards
    LV light up pins
    LV magazine
    LV area map
    LV shows list

I was hoping for more "fun" items, but at least its free
  • Options
    Wil they send you enough for all the guest....I have 35 guests. Is it a lot to carry in my luggage? Maybe I should just pick stuff up when I land....
  • Options
    whoa! You got pins and post cards? We got magazines, maps and a show list that will be out of date by our wedding :(
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_freebies-and-goodies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:0346dc9e-c5e7-4a67-9095-70f20885d4b7Post:7bcb56db-525e-4671-9420-da8d02594a0a">Re: Freebies and Goodies</a>:
    [QUOTE]whoa! You got pins and post cards? We got magazines, maps and a show list that will be out of date by our wedding :(
    Posted by lfraracci[/QUOTE]

That sucks they will be out of date by the wedding. I was reading about other peoples stash and they seemed to get alot more than I did. 

Also they will send out per the number of guests, maybe you get more stuff for a smaller number?  We requested for 40ppl.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards