Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good Morning!

Ugh, can't wait for this week to be over already! Yesterday I worked till 5 then went to the gym. Unfortunately I cancelled out my work by eating like a pig when I got home. Today is a very very long day. I have case studies at 8am, meetings with students the rest of the afternoon, then have a screening until 8pm tonight. Luckily tomorrow I get to sleep in a little bit!

Hope everyone has a good day

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    gm!

I was at work til 10ish yesterday, and I realized just now that I forgot to finish something up... it would have taken me 10 min, but because i forgot I have 3 extra hrs of work today.  ARGH!!  I hate when I do stupid things like that.

Hopefully I'll have a better day today.

J - hope today flies by for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! I'm flying out to Vegas soon for my work's convention. I just thought I'd stop in and say hello! I have lots of checks, but will put them in another post. 

Jamie- did you at least pig out on anything delicious?
    MD- I hope you can wrap things up quickly!!

Have a great week! 
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies!
    Last night it was great to finally see FI! We went to dinner at PF Changs then went to see Tangled! It was SO adorable! :) Other than that, just a lot of school work to wrap up for the end of our semester next week! Praying this week goes by quickly...

Jamie - I always seem to cancel out my workouts with poor eating! I really need to start getting into a workout routine! ugh! Glad you get a little break tomorrow!

md - sorry to hear you forgot to finish up last night and it will cost you today :( I hope things go smoothly for you today!

J - Safe travels to vegas today!!!! I know it's for work, but enjoy!!
  • Options
    dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GM! Last night we took the puppy back to the vet to get a check up on her ear infection.. still there so she has to be on more meds and get more drops.. not something she really enjoys! After that, FFIL was in town to take care of DF's grandmother, so he stopped over and we hung out and watched the Pens game.
    Jamie - goodluck today! hope it goes quickly and you get some good rest tonight!
    md - sucks about your project at work.. hope things go smooothly today!
    jl - hope you are able to have some time to explore vegas a bit! at least itll be warm and not gross and rainly like it is here!
    G - so glad you were able to spend some quality time with FI last night!! I heart pf changs!

• Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! It took me almost 2 hours to get to work this morning. Pittsburgher's can NOT drive in the rain, seriously! I had a work event last night then met my mom for dinner and then went home and read a little and went to bed. I have another work event this evening.

Jamie & MD- hope your day goes by quickly for you both!
    Jamie- Have fun in Vegas, hopefully you get some down time!
    G- I LOVE PF Changs!
    MD- Hope your puppy feels better soon!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies!  I went to yoga last night.  I am still not good at it, but it was fun.  I needed to do something after 4 days of feasting.
    Puppies and I got soaked in the rain this morning. We don't have a yard, so morning walks are a necessity.  Lola (our black lab) isn't having a good 24 hours.  Besides getting soaked this morning, last night her tail knocked a glass of water onto my FI's laptop.  Yikes!!! 
    I hope everyone has a good day.  Hey, at least Monday is over Wink

MD- Lola gets ear infections a lot too.  I hope your puppy feels better soon.

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards