Nevada-Las Vegas

Leaving first thing tomorrow morning - Thanks to you ALL!

I was just sitting here thinking about all the posts everyone's made on their way out to Vegas.  It's so bittersweet knowing it's time, and the planning is all done.  I hope that I have some wonderful reviews to share, even though most of the vendors are fairly regularly covered here.  It's been so nice to have all the input from you all over the past year.  I'm especially grateful for my date twin, Germanlinda.  Good luck to you on your trip tomorrow, as well!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Leaving first thing tomorrow morning - Thanks to you ALL!

• It's good to know that someone else is going through the exact same thing as you - lol. It's not close to 1:00 am and I'm still up ... we are all backed but the bathroom stuff. Now it's time to pay bills that need to be paid while we are gone - yuck! This board definitely rocks and there is no way I could have put this together withough all these knotties - and groom(s). Thank you - and thanks Candace for responding to my texts - lol.
  • Good luck ladies!! Have a wonderful time =)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    J + A [4-15-13] + JJ [1-22-14] 
  • Best to both you ladies...have a great time!!
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • Enjoy every minute!! Can't wait to hear your reviews when you return :)
  • Best of luck to both of you! Enjoy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • best wishes to you all enjoy every moment!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Have fun and ENJOY EVERY SECOND!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Have an amazing time! Many congratulations :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards