Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

It all seems real now!

So today I started working on our website inserts that I am sending out with our Save the Dates and putting it all in envelopes! It finally seems real today! Kind of a weird feeling! Just thought I would share. I think everyone else thought I was silly.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: It all seems real now!

• Options
    That's how it is for me too. The more and more everything's coming together, and the more things planned and booked, it feels like it's actually going to happen, where it hasn't for the last 9 months of being engaged. 
  • Options
    Exciting, I can't wait to be in your position!  We're still trying to decide between October or April never mind start on save the dates lol.  I can imagine it will be pretty exciting to send something official out though!
  • Options
    Once you send those save the dates it really kicks in! With each check your stomach will hurt more and more (for good reasons). Mine is hurting more and more now with each day getting closer! LOL
  • Options
    Oh I bet Fablove! That's funny yet scary! Lol. I hope you get to make a decision soon sdg. That would be frustrating!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards