Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

I have a silly question.

So, I'm meeting both Randi Voss and Joey Kennedy this month. My silly question is what do I wear?! What am I supposed to ask/take?

I'm oddly nervous for this, haha.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I have a silly question.

• Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I met with Randi, we met in a Starbucks and I think I just wore jeans and a cardigan.  We ended up talking for like 2 hours.  I think she had on slacks and something else, she looked cute, kind of business casual.  She conducted the session well, had questions prepared for me, and showed me the albums.  Don't be nervous-- she'll put you at ease quickly, and if there are questions you forget to ask, she's happy to answer other things through e-mail/phone calls afterward.  I was nervous too!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ash!

I'm really excited to meet with her-I'm curious to ask her about ShotBox. I think it's an awesome take on a photobooth, plus I think that our guests would like it better because it seems larger than the average photobooth.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey,
      Joey was my photographer and he's very laid back and friendly.  He has a lot of good information to tell you and will know a lot about photography.  I had a list of questions to ask him and ended up only needing to ask 1 or 2 because he told me everything else!  He is great, but I hear Randi Voss is excellent too!  Good luck!
  • Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She gets really excited about the ShotBox, and I also get the idea that it's larger than a regular photobooth.  I wish there were more pictures from it up on her website.  I really like Randi and am quite excited to have her as our photographer.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yay! I can't wait :) I just think that with the way our friends and family are, they'll want to cram like 14 people into the photobooth for one picture. Maybe with ShotBox, they can get like 12 in there, haha.

Heather-I feel like I'm going to end really confused and conflicted in the next few weeks. I told FI that the only things that are really important to me are good food, good booze, and good pictures. I really want to get it right, you know?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey!! We booked Randi too and the shot box!! LOVE them both haha.

We met with her at her house, so laid back just wore jeans and a nice shirt. But no pressure, she is really super nice and the shot box seems like it will be so much fun!! :) Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, you can wear whatever you want!  I guess when I met vendors I tried to wear something typical of my style so they could get further cues of my taste.

I actually have a list of questions I used when I met with photographers- I can email it to you if you tell me your address!  I probably got it from kwynn originally.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards