Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Bridal Show Showdown Sunday-Cavanaugh's Bridal Show at the Sheraton or WeddingClickers at Consol?

Hey Ladies,
Looking to book my ceremony music and some other little things, so i'm headed into the stomach of the beast: a bridal show. (I'm STILL dodging calls from the last one I went to, way to early to actually book anything). 
But there are TWO sunday. Come on, Pittsburgh.
Any recommendations on which one to go to? One to avoid? I know my FI and FML can't handle both, but want to come along, so i'll be picking just one.

Thanks!

Re: Bridal Show Showdown Sunday-Cavanaugh's Bridal Show at the Sheraton or WeddingClickers at Consol?

• Neither.  I hate wedding shows.

But I will say, at least Cavanaugh's DOESN'T sell your information.  I went to one in March that did and I actually have purposely not chosen any of the vendors that bought my info.  Not to mention, I kept getting phone calls from a plastic surgery center that bought my info, too.  
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I went to the Cavanughs Show in Jan. with my FIML, FSILs, Mom and Maid of Honor! It was crazy how many people were there! I wanna believe that they don't sell your name, but I am not sure! I did get a call or two, but that was it. I did "like" wedding clickers on fb and got a call from a 412 number last week anaswered and it was "mont" supposely telling me to come. Wont be attending either of them since I have most of it booked already! My choice would be cavanaughs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My fiance Jordan and I went to Cavanaugh's. Glad we did. We booked both our DJ and photographer from one company, and I think we also figured out tuxedos and the limo. So all in all, it was a great day for us.
  • Hi everyone! New to the board. I'm planning a Pitt wedding from CA. Are there any shows around the holidays (Thanksgiving thru Christmas)? That'll be our only time in Pitt prior to our June wedding. Love the pghknotties site :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards