Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

I MAKE INVITATIONS, RSVP'S & SAVE THE DATES!

Hi ladies!  I know how stressful wedding planning can be, especially when it comes to one of the most important parts -- ANNOUNCEMENTS! -- You want your STD's & Invitations to be amazing and set the mood of the wedding festivities for your guest! 

I am a Graphic Designer, Newlywed & housewife!  I got married in March and nearly went crazy!! I wish I had better planning memories. However, I can help you have those wonderful memories! 
I design invitations & announcements for ALL events!  Here's how it works! -- Simply, email me at kayla.hampton09@gmail.com for a consultation!   Through this, you can email me any portraits you may want on your custom work & all the information you would like added to it.  Basically, tell me what you like, what you have in mind, how many you need and I will design them and e-mail the proof to you within 5-7 business days!  

I would love the oportunity to share my work & set you up with the design of your dreams!   Email me at kayla.hampton09@gmail.com -- I check my email several times daily! 
Thanks, Ladies! 
Happy Planning ~Kayla

Re: I MAKE INVITATIONS, RSVP'S & SAVE THE DATES!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards