Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Hello and I'm back(-ish)! :)

Hello!  I wanted to pop in and say a very overdue hello to everyone over here on the PGH board.  I have been completely MIA since the wedding in September (the Knot was such a time-suck for me at work and I needed to focus!).

I think I did a quick post after the wedding (I can't remember now..) but here it is again!  The wedding was amazing and lots of fun.  I pretty much laughed the entire time!  I didn't want it to end (and we did end up going an extra hour - we only stopped  b/c the staff turned on the lights!) and even wennt out with our friends afterwards (still in wedding attire).  About 80% of our guests were from outside of PGH (primarily NYC, LA, and DC) and most had never been before - they loved the city, and it was great to show it off.

Anyways, I am way overdue in posting vendor reviews - they are all going to be very positive.  I'm working on compiling details, but in the meantime if anyone wants info, feel free to email me at missyt180 at yahoo dot com with specific questions!  All of the ladies on this board were so helpful while I was planning, so don't hesitate to point brides-to-be my way.  I would love to help out - our amazing photographer took a ton of photos, so I am happy to share as well if needed!

Vendors:  Fairmont, Fragile Paradise, John Parker/Dreamscape, Paul Meyer Photo, Oyster House restaurant, Jean-Marc Chatellier bakery, Lisa at Kiss and Make-Up, Monica Kitta for hair, Costco travel (honeymoon), French Polynesia/Tahiti (honeymoon)

Hope everyone is doing well, and here are just a few pics - I wish we could do this every year, it was the best party!

GO STEELERS!

Re: Hello and I'm back(-ish)! :)

• AP910AP910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello MIssy!!! I know you posted this like 5 days ago but I never get on TK anymore. Not sure if you ever saw my post in October, but I just wanted to say that it was awesome "meeting" you! You looked beautiful!!!!! I'm glad you had a wonderful wedding day! :):)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards