Wedding Woes
Options

vent here

again, it's anonymous vent time! the rules are no names -- it can be about someone here or irl, and about anything.  have fun!

Re: vent here

• Options
    i think you have a lot of nerve to ask me to do things that are YOUR job.  luckily, i have recourse for making it clear that it is YOUR job, but it's maddening that you think the onus is on me.  i want to go bloggess on you and be all "please stand by for a demonstration on relevancy" and see you just #%(* BURIED in 1287197937 emails.
  • Options
    I think it BS that you cry about not seeing your family when you Re given plenty of options to but don't take them. Grow a spine and say no to your ILs. I find it pathetic that as adults you can't manage to take care of your children for a week without relying on them for meals and overnight child care. Also, if you have a third child you are idiots.
  • Options
    95% of the sh!t you post on Facebook is eye roll worthy and you play into the stereotypes you think your fighting against.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2013
    whenever i hear about your dh, it's always WT things he wants/does/buys.  i dislike him, and  am slowly sliding into having no respect and then contempt for him.

(eta: i have the shames)
  • Options
    In Response to Re: vent here:
    [QUOTE]whenever i here about your dh, it's always WT things he wants/does/buys.  i dislike him, and  am slowly sliding into having no respect and then contempt for him.
    Posted by hmonkey[/QUOTE]

SAY IT TO MY FACE HMO!
  • Options
    This work is not worth it.  I really want you to drop this, but you're determined to follow through.  It is a waste of everyone's time.
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

You're a bigot and I have come to dread every interaction with you. Also? Sht just blew up in your face this morning, and you could have avoided it if you'd listened to me and let me do my damn job. 

Exit strategy indeed. 

• Options
    You make everything way more difficult than it has to be.  And it cracks me up when you go on rants judging people and their parenting styles when you a raising a rude little sh!t.  I just shake my head and laugh.
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member
    edited April 2013
    [QUOTE]whenever i hear about your dh, it's always WT things he wants/does/buys.  I dislike him, and  am slowly sliding into having no respect and then contempt for him.

Word.

• Options
    DG NO!  YOU QUOTED ME NOW I CAN NEVER FIX MY TYPO

:: (cries x forever) shame^2 ::
  • Options
    DG1DG1 member

I can't believe you're having another kid. If you had to actually feed, clothe, and care for the one you have instead of sending him to Grandma's all the time, you probably wouldn't go for #2.

• Options
    DG1DG1 member

I fixed mine, hmo. You can fix yours.

• Options
    No, I won't do your job for you. I refuse to pick up your work because you're lazy and want to d!ck around after I leave. Our bosses are on to you, and I'm tired of you; if you can't handle the job and its requirements, get the hell out. Oh, best friends from back home? Quit asking when I'm coming back to visit. Yes, I miss the city, and yes, I miss you all, but dammit. I think you'd want to take a trip to warm weather and take advantage of my job perks by getting in free everywhere down here. News flash: planes fly to here....how do you think I get back? Hitch up the horse and buggy? FFS. Hey, Coach? I'm f'in GOOD at center. Remember how I proved that in the last game? I'd like some more playing time, please. And, SO. If we're in agreement that this is the best relationship we've ever been in, then stop being so scared and take the damn plunge. I'm scared, too, but I'm ready for it. Hey, that felt good. Thanks.
  • Options
    Your husband looks like a total douche with that soul patch and stupid necklace. I'm judging both of you.
  • Options
    [QUOTE]Your husband looks like a total douche with that soul patch and stupid necklace. I'm judging both of you.
    Posted by PMeg819[/QUOTE]

SAY IT TO MY FACE, PMEG!

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You're an asshat.  You make horrible decisions, aren't responsible, or reliable.  And you wonder why people don't call you!?!?  Really?

Walk on with your a$$ self.
  • Options
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: vent here : SAY IT TO MY FACE, PMEG!
    Posted by zsazsa-stl[/QUOTE]

i am going to photoshop this and post to fb.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forty-effing-two (or is it 3?) is to damn old to play the 'hard childhood' card.
    Woman up, put on big girl panties, move out of your parents' house, go 10 minutes w/o a boyfriend, and get custody of your poor kids.
    Actually, scratch the last one--as sad a shape as your kids are in w/ their fathers families, it's probably better than w/ you.
  • Options
    [QUOTE]Forty-effing-two (or is it 3?) is to damn old to play the 'hard childhood' card. Woman up, put on big girl panties, move out of your parents' house, go 10 minutes w/o a boyfriend, and get custody of your poor kids. Actually, scratch the last one--as sad a shape as your kids are in w/ their fathers families, it's probably better than w/ you.
    Posted by GBCK[/QUOTE]

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
  • Options
    Zsa, I honestly don't think I've seen a picture of your husband. But don't worry, if I ever have an issue with your corn eating, Cell phone picture printing, awkward church dinner party planning husband I will do it to your face.
  • Options

How you made it through the interview process blows.my.mind. You have ZERO computer skills, know nothing about anything, i'm going on my 3rd week of training you and i'm losing it ( I don't even know WHY i'm training you!). Answering your phone 15x an hour to deal with your grown kids' problems is driving me, also checking your email while i'm trying to show you something isn't a good look. You are still on probation and you most likely won't be here in 6 months if you keep this up.
    BTW: Don't talk across cubes to me and then get an attitude when I don't answer. i've told you 5000 times I CANNOT hear you- plus you mumble to yourself and to other people. Either send me and email or get your azz up. YOU ARE F'N ANNOYING ALL THE WAY AROUND.

To the poster- Thanks! I needed to get this OFF my chest!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Instead of always complaining about your shitty job, why don't you get off your ass and actually start to do something about it. You spend more time complaining about your situation than trying to do anything about it. You're smarter than 99% of people that you work with and it's utterly ridiculous that you're almost 30 and still working minimum wage jobs. Time to grow up...or at the very least, stop complaining to me if you don't have any intention of trying.
  • Options
    You know what?  I think you're all a bunch of fvkkers.  Nasty, lying, backstabbing fvkkers, with a cheap veneer of "Christianity" that is the cherry on your hypocrisy sundae.  I wish I never met any of you.  And I'm not so naive as to think that anything I do will give you any kind of wake up call at this point--if it hasn't happened yet, I doubt that it ever will.  So EABOD x a million.  But if you thought I would roll over and play dead, clearly you never had a clue.

(^^ Not directed at WW, just in case that's not clear, especially to lurkers.)
  • Options
    [QUOTE]Instead of always complaining about your shitty job, why don't you get off your ass and actually start to do something about it. You spend more time complaining about your situation than trying to do anything about it. You're smarter than 99% of people that you work with and it's utterly ridiculous that you're almost 30 and still working minimum wage jobs. Time to grow up...or at the very least, stop complaining to me if you don't have any intention of trying.
    Posted by entropicbeauty[/QUOTE]

This is completely off the subject- but i noticed your weight loss ticker (awesome!). How'd you do it and how long did it take you? Recipe share? I'm not really a sweets person, more of a meat and potatoes girl and I have a problem with self control. If it's there i'll eat it- even if i'm stuffed.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: vent here : i am going to photoshop this and post to fb.

I shall gather my smelling salts.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We've been over this- I agreed to help you on YOUR project because it's so friggin huge. I WARNED you that I have my own work assignments and may have to postpone work on your crud to handle the priorities. Then you passed another assignment onto me and made it seem like it was my fault you couldn't figure out why the crap was relevent to the assignment.

I told you LAST WEEK I didn't have time to do your stuff because of two major projects for big boss. I told you I would get to it when I could, but not to hold out for anything last week or this week. You did not need to biatch at the support staff who have also been helping on your project. My notes are here on my desk, why don't you come get them and work from there?! And cc'ing big boss on snarky emails where you treat me like an underling who must drop everything for you? Not cool. Responding to my email reminding you of our conversation and reiterating what I have complete so far by telling me to dump what I have on support and do the rest of the stuff? Screw you. You wanna know why our support staff is having high turnover issues? It's because of YOU. You are the biggest PAIN in the office and the poor supports have to answer to you as their supervisor.

Decide what you want, do your own darned work, and get out of my face!
  • Options
    Just TELL ME IF I GOT THE JOB!! How could it possibly take a month to make a decision? Once you are done interviewing the last person, what else is there to freakin think about???? Don't you know people's lives are pretty much riding on this???
    Dreaming of our Hawaiian honeymoon! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    YOU!  Yes YOU!!  STOP TALKING ON THE PHONE IN THE BATHROOM!!!  Do you know how disgusting it is to me to think that the person on the other end of the line can hear me tinkling?!  Don't you think THEY might be grossed out?!

NO!!  Just NO!!!  BAD!!  No cookie for you!!!

And YOU!  You just walked out without washing your hands!!!  You make me want to vomit.  Oh gawd.  YOU are why I weep for humanity as a whole.  And why we all get sick in the office.  Nasty.  Just nasty.
  • Options
    i don't know who you are.  i don't know what you want.  if you are looking for more chalk paint, i can tell you i don't have any of that or sandpaper for "distressing." but what i do have are a very particular set of tastes -- tastes that make me a nightmare for people like you.  if you stop painting furniture and making it look old and sad and crappy, that will be the end of it. i will not look for you.  i will not pursue you. but if you don't stop ruining tables and chairs, i will look for you, i will find you, and i will kill you.
  • Options
    [QUOTE]i don't know who you are.  i don't know what you want.  if you are looking for more chalk paint, i can tell you i don't have any of that or sandpaper for "distressing." but what i do have are a very particular set of tastes -- tastes that make me a nightmare for people like you.  if you stop painting furniture and making it look old and sad and crappy, that will be the end of it. i will not look for you.  i will not pursue you. but if you don't stop ruining tables and chairs, i will look for you, i will find you, and i will kill you.

AMEN.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards