Wedding Woes

vent here

2»

Re: vent here

• In Response to Re: vent here:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: vent here : This is completely off the subject- but i noticed your weight loss ticker (awesome!). How'd you do it and how long did it take you? Recipe share? I'm not really a sweets person, more of a meat and potatoes girl and I have a problem with self control. If it's there i'll eat it- even if i'm stuffed.
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

I am totally a sweets person..but I've pretty much just dedicated myself to keeping track of what I eat (I use myfitnesspal.com but there are a ton of great sites out there that let you track for free) and I exercise 5-6 days a week. It's taken me well over a year to lose what I have, but supposedly that's the healthy sustainable way.

If you want more tips, or some accountability, the ladies on GIS are wonderful.
  • fmbyofmbyo member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    You are a selfish, entitled ass. I'm not sure how you've made it this far, but please know you are going to eff things up if you don't get that giant ego out of the room.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I'm naming names:

Darn you ShoeDazzle and your lame commercial.  I hate you almost as much as that blue blazer facebook and Barbie think I wanrt to buy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards