North Carolina-Outer Banks

Day of lunch delivery?

I want to have lunch delivered to the B&B we will be getting ready in on the day of my weddin (in KDH).  Does anyone know of anywhere that delivers food (other than pizza).  I don't want to worry about delegating someone to go pick it up since it is likely to be chaos at that point.

Thanks!

Re: Day of lunch delivery?

• Hi- Coastal Provisions delivers, and I believe some of the bbq places do as well. I'm not sure how many people you will be getting ready with you, but we just ate left overs from the welcome dinner the night before.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check with The Good Life Gourmet. They offer a variety of services. They catered my daughter's wedding. Food is very good. Steve and Susie the owners are wonderful. Very helpful!

http://www.goodlifegourmet.com

An other suggestion is maybe one of the groomsmen could go pick up the food. I know during my daughter's wedding the guys always seemed to be looking for ways to help out. Or maybe an uncle could be a runner for you to do errands. We assigned my brother and brother-in-law (uncles to the bride) jobs the day of the wedding. They loved it! Plus they had great behind the scenes stories for us post wedding!
  • In Response to Re: Day of lunch delivery?:
    Thanks for the suggestions.  I will look into them.  Unfourtunately the groomsmen will be busy right up until time to start taking pics.  My family lives about half an hour inland from the OBX and won't be arriving until time for the ceremony.  My fiances family will be around that day but they are basically refusing to help with anything because they want to enjoy the day, which is stressful, because there is essentially no one to ask for help.  Hopefully there will be someone around at the time that I can delegate.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards