• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

"You don't eat no meat? its ok I fix you lamb"

Anyone know the movie?  Huh? Huh?  

Our normal titles get boring lol I thought I would change it up :-)

My body has decided I should get up at about 5:30AM. I am still not sure what I think about this.  If I only I could convince myself that this is perfect timing to go exercise then we might be good to go, but I be lazy. 

Happy Wed friends
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: "You don't eat no meat? its ok I fix you lamb"

• My Big Fat Greek Wedding!

I got home yesterday and it smelled funky in the house. Kinda like the trash needed to be taken out. So I took it out, but when H came home an hour later he said he could smell it. And I smelled it when I got up this morning. So when I get home tonight, I have to figure out what's causing it. I even ran the garbage disposal thinking it could be that, but it wasn't. I just ran the dishwasher, so I know it's not that. Maybe we should just move. ;)

Nothing else going on. Just another day. I can't believe it's already May...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay!  I love that movie :-). 

I hate the horrible smell you can't find. It's the worst!  Good luck finding it. 

Happy May!  Crap I need to find a present...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • jlq2005jlq2005 member
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    Hello.
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • degreadegrea member
    2500 Comments

Love that movie! It is a favorite of mine.

Aggie: Boo getting up that early.
    Kris: Check the fridge, the tray underneath. Good Luck! I hate that smell.

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • "Hello, Mr. Pottery Class."

The proposal scene in that movie is my most favorite proposal scene ever.  It's just so sweet and real.

HIIIIII!!!!

We own a house.  We moved.  We can find absolutely nothing and, since we sold our bedroomset, we're sleeping on a tired out futon, but we're in. 

We closed on Friday, painted all day on Saturday and Sunday, packed Monday, moved yesterday, and are now just looking at the mess. 

Tell me - what color is this?  Blue ...or green?   LINK
  • degreadegrea member
    2500 Comments

Its a Caaakke!!

YEAH JOY!! How exciting! Have fun with the painting. I would say more blue than green but every monitor will show it differently. And it will look different in every room.

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Degrea - I sent you a PM.
  • jlq2005jlq2005 member
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    That color looks grey to me. 
    Congrats, Joy! 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Haha I am reading all these quotes in the proper accent. I think I can quote the whole movie :-)

Joy it looks green to me. But not extremely green it that makes sense. 
    Fred Rogers
  • Bahahaha. 

I'm asking everyone who comes in the house "What color are the walls?"  The answers are killing me because there is no concensus.  What's weird is that it looks exactly like the paint chips and the samples.  It's the most enigmatic color basically ever.
  • degreadegrea member
    2500 Comments
    Joy I sent you a PM back.

The nice thing about that color is you could probably put whatever you wanted in the room and it would go with it.
  • In Response to Re: "You don't eat no meat? its ok I fix you lamb":
    [QUOTE]Haha I am reading all these quotes in the proper accent. I think I can quote the whole movie :-) Joy it looks green to me. But not extremely green it that makes sense. 
    Posted by aggiebug[/QUOTE]

I am too, Aggie. :)

And I'm with J. It looks more like gray to me.
    Anniversary
  • kris - I sent you a PM.
  • PM'd you back, Joy!
    Anniversary
  • Hi, I say blue.

I just bought a bunch of strawberried from the farmers market. The whole house smells like strawberries.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Ask me stuff.
  • echo136echo136 member
    500 Comments
    I say a slight blue grey.

Nothign exciting here. I have a potential interview for a job!! the worst part of this now is that I pretty much know once this baby arrives I won't be going back unless it pays quite substantially....they say they dont hire seasonally....but I say what about for 8 months? lol obviously i wont tell them....
  • Kris - maybe you should ask mono for some of her strawberries and then your house won't smell!

Joy - depending on how I have my laptop monitor it looks both greyblue and greygreen.  Sorry :(  But congrats on being moved!!

Happy May Day everyone!  This is actually my friendship anniversary with my best friend.  We exchanged may day baskets with each other in 1st grade and have been BFFs ever since.

Also, work is still kicking my butt.  Blegh same old same old.
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards