• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

TGIF!

Happy Friday!
What's everyone got in store today and the weekend?

We're headed home today after work! I'm so excited!! Tonight we're going to DH's mom's house. She's having a cookout so we'll ge to see his papa&maybe his one aunt and her girls. Then Saturday morning we will go visit with his Nana then head to my Mom's house! Sunday is my niece's 1st Communion! Should be a pretty nice weekend.

Hope you ladies have a great day and an awesome weekend! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my read shelf:
Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: TGIF!

• happy Friday!

Today is going to be nuts at work. I am on my own this afternoon and the schedule is already quite full which means that  we are going to get our usual preweekend emergencies and I am going to be running like a chicken with my head cut off!

Lets just hope my super stressful complicated hospital case is doing well without a lot of monitoring.

This weekend is the Kentucky Derby! And we are hosting our first annual Derby Party! Its just a small gathering but I am excited.  :D

have a great weekend back home J!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • degreadegrea member
    2500 Comments
    Hi Gals! We are headed to CT this weekend. A friend of ours is having a birthday party. It will be nice to see him and any other friends from college that come in. I imagine next week is going to be crazy. I leave for Vegas on Thursday and I feel totally unprepared for this vacation. Tonight we hope to book the rental car and hotel. Hope you gals have a lovely weekend! The weather here is suppose to be amazing!

JLQ: Sounds like a fun weekend. Drive safe!
    Aggie: Hope today is a good day! Also ooo fun party idea. Have an awesome time!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Morning!

J, sounds like a fun weekend with family!
    Aggie, hopefully your busy day makes for a fast day. And enjoy your Derby party!
    Degrea, travel safe and have fun!

I have no exciting plans for the weekend. With H being gone, and the non stop rain, I don't see us doing much.

A co-worker of mine is a Scentsy consultant and I've been thinking about making some extra money, but don't want to sell Scentsy too. What else is there? I know there's Avon, but what else is there?
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to Re: TGIF!:
    [QUOTE]Hi Gals! We are headed to CT this weekend.
    Posted by degrea[/QUOTE]

You should come visit me!
    We welcomed our girls on 11.7.12 @ 40w0d!
    Emerson Lily 6 lbs 13 oz & Ellis Willow 6 lbs 9 oz
  • Happy Friday ladies!  Work has actually been pretty tame today which is a nice change of pace!  No big weekend plans for us.  Hopefully the gorgeous weather sticks around so I can hang out outside for a portion of it :) 

Possible TMI:  Aunt Flow also came to visit this morning which sucks.  I'm used to always starting on Sunday so when I have bad cramps, I'm able to just curl up on the coach and relax.  It was not fun coming to work this morning.

Aggie - I hope your day is going well!  I can't imagine how draining it must be to have to deliver bad news.

Degrea - have fun in Vegas!  I love Vegas and I'm a wee bit envious of you at the moment!  Where are you staying (if you don't mind sharing)?  What activities do you want to do?

Kris - there's candlelight, stella and dot, and a few others that I can't remember at the moment.

May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • jlq2005jlq2005 member
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    E my period started last night. I feel your pain. As soon as it starts I take two motrin tabs to help with cramps. Then after aux hours I do tylenol then back to Mortin. Makes the first two days bareable!
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • jlq2005jlq2005 member
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    Aggie have fun with your derby party! Are you making your guests wear hats? Degrea enjoy your weekend in Ct! Kris tupperwear!
    my read shelf:
  • Happy derby day!  May the fourth be with you. :-D

I have my mint syrup ready for my mint juleps and my mint julep cupcakes almost ready. 

Now just waiting on my pulled pork to finish cooking!  

No I am not *making* my guests wear hats but they are encouraged :-).  If I could only convince H to wear a fedora hehe. 

Enjoy thus beautiful Sat
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards