Peaks/pits?
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: **TGIFFFFFFFFF!!!!**

• Happy Friday!!

Weekend plans: I have a doctors appt today and then tonight we have to go to niece's musical at her high school. I kind of don't want to go bc I am still so aggravated with MIL but it isn't my nieces fault so I will suck it up. H and I will probably grab dinner before hand. Tomorrow I have a hair cut appt. Other than that, not much on the agenda. 

Peak: It's May!!

Pit: Probably not feeling well these past few days and the whole MIL debacle.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Weekend plans: Not much going on this weekend which is nice.  Today is my last day of work so I will probably go home and relax after I finish some stuff here after school.  Tomorrow we have Max's training in the morning and then I need to go to Target and the grocery store.  I'd like to go to the movies at some point this weekend too bc who knows the next time we'll do that!

Peak: Last day of work until September!

Pit: Saying goodbye to my kids this afternoon.  Even though I know I'll be back and see them again before the end of the school year it's still going to be tough to leave them today.  Oh and my OCD control freak nature is making me nervous about having someone else in here teaching for so long!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to Re: **TGIFFFFFFFFF!!!!**:
    [QUOTE]Weekend plans: Not much going on this weekend which is nice.  Today is my last day of work so I will probably go home and relax after I finish some stuff here after school.  Tomorrow we have Max's training in the morning and then I need to go to Target and the grocery store.  I'd like to go to the movies at some point this weekend too bc who knows the next time we'll do that! Peak: Last day of work until September! Pit: Saying goodbye to my kids this afternoon.  Even though I know I'll be back and see them again before the end of the school year it's still going to be tough to leave them today.  Oh and my OCD control freak nature is making me nervous about having someone else in here teaching for so long!
    Posted by jmorta04[/QUOTE]

Trust me, once Baby Boy T arrives, this will be THE LAST thing on your mind and you won't worry about it AT ALL! Laughing Happy Last day of work!!! Enjoy some time off and to yourself!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited May 2013
    Weekend Plans: Swim lessons tomorrow and probably going to a park for a picnic if the weather is warm. Sunday going to old roommate's for a get together after a lupus walk...her mom passed away from it some years back.

Peak: Getting a lot of stuff done around the house this week because H wasn't traveling and getting out and enjoying the sunshine!

Pit: Last night was a bad sleeping night. :/
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Weekend Plans: Tonight H and I are going to dinner and possibly a movie. He's going to be gone on Saturday and most of Sunday, so we wanted to spend a fun night together. Tomorrow morning, I'm getting up, hitting the gym and then making the 2.5 trek to see BFF and the new baby. I'm going to bring somethings for my goddaugther, because I think she's getting jealous of the new baby. On Sunday, I'll make the trip home, probably going to the night service at church and then go to the grocery store, make dinner and call it a night.

Peak: This week flew by for me and I got a lot done. I think my work is really starting to garner attention here and it makes me happy that my hard work is being recognized. I am beyond thankful that I decided to take this job, knowing next to nothing about this company, two year ago because it has propelled me to a much higher level design-wise. 

Peak #2: H and I had a really great talk on Wednesday night about everything that has been going on with his family in the past six months. I haven't talked about it on here at all, and I don't plan to, but just know that it's bad and involving a lot of lying and pain of all kinds. It probably seems weird that this was a peak, but I really feel like he's getting to a place of acceptance and out of a place of anger.

Pit: FIL had a stroke earlier this week and H found out yesterday afternoon. He called to ask if he could possibly borrow his truck and his dad mentioned it casually in conversation. However, I figured H would be livid, but he was actually pretty calm. I think his ability to reconcile his feelings (see above) made this whole thing just a drop in the bucket for him. I think he's starting to let go of a lot of his anxiety about disliking his dad because of some really horrible decisions. 

Pit #2: It has been snowing here for the last day and a half. Certain areas of the state are going to get around 10" of snow! Luckily, we're only supposed to get 3" and it's supposed to quit around noon today. I really, really hope that this is it for snow! And to think I ran, in shorts and a tank top no less, on Monday afternoon in 80 degree weather.
    Anniversary

TTC #1 since January 2013

My Ovulation Chart

• good morning!

we're going to go see Iron Man 3 tonight and go to dinner, I love the Marvel comic franchise, so i'm pretty excited actually (<--geek!)

other than that, just relaxing, and finding my mom a mother's day gift

peak-80 degrees and sandals/shorts on monday, plus getting two very nice packages in the mail!

i had ordered a groupon for k-cups and it never showed up and anali had been the one who showed me and ordered the same one. so mine never showed, never showed, never showed, UPS said they delivered it on April 4th and nothing. so anali offered to send me the rest of hers, which she didn't like anyway! So Sunday when i picked up my mail there it was! i was sooooooo happy and <3 anali like crazy!

and then MONDAY on my doorstep is the missing k-cup package. COFFEE OVERLOAD!

pit-the extreme snow and cold on wednesday! it went from 80 monday to 20 on wednesday with 5" of snow! wtf!!!! it was pretty much horrible

plus, yesterday i stapled my finger and it still hurts...such a ditz
  • Plans:dinner out tonight, maybe some laundry, maybe some cleaning- tomorrow-run, clean, go to funeral home, dinner with H, Sunday- groceries, running, Granny's getting ready for the week Peak: this week has flown! There are only 3 weeks left! Pit: I have been swamped all week!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Weekend plans: Giant concert tonight, yayyyyy! I'm really excited, haha. Tomorrow I have an audition and a gig and then going out to dinner and to watch a professional singing competition (not like American Idol) with my voice teacher and a few girlfriends. Sunday is the beginning of tech week for the opera, so I'll be busy with moving stuff and rehearsals all day.

Peak: I've been getting a lot of amazing feedback this week on my singing, both from other students and from professors (in particular, one who has sung at the Met and gave me a really high compliment during our dress rehearsal for tonight's concert). I'm feeling really good about my performance and my progress right now.

Pit: Our conductor for the opera is frustrating me a little bit. He's not a singer, so he doesn't really know how to work with singers or understand that sometimes we have to mark (meaning not sing full volume or full strength). He also doesn't get that we can't rehearse for five hours a day the week before tech week (and the week of this big concert) and not be tired. He's primarily a pianist, and they can practice for hours. It's just been challenging this week.
  • hcorr34hcorr34
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    Weekend Plans - We'll probably see Iron Man 3 tomorrow night. DH is going to Portland Seadogs game tomorrow (Red Sox AA team here in our city) but I opted out because A) It's with TP/TPsH, and B) I have a research paper to write.

Peak:  We had our annual Celebration of Learning last night at school (teams show off projects from the year) and we had about 10 kids volunteer to work at it, one being a student who is usually not too interested in school and doing anything extra.  He was AMAZING - blew the principal away with his tour (our kids planted an apple orchard on school grounds this year) and was able to do his tour of the orchard without using any notes from the science teacher.  It was so great to see him shine.

Pit:  I've already talked about it...not going to rehash again.
  • edited May 2013
    Weekend plans:  Tonight tequila tasting and then dinner out.  Tomorrow wax, then the gym.  Sunday the usual cleaning and grocery shopping along with taking MIL out to brunch for fake mother's day since dh didn't make reservations on time for real mother's day.

Peak:  It's Friday!

Pit:  nothing really

*Edit:  Having to pay the plumber $85 to F up my toliet and then come back the next day to really fix it.  That is my pit.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards