Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Since I'm being an AW this morning

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/110fx5i.jpg[/IMG]

The almost-finished wall! There's another black piece that fits above the fireplace as part of the surround, but we didn't pop that on yet while we're working with (i.e. making a mess with) the mortar.

Re: Since I'm being an AW this morning

• Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wait...do image codes no longer work on the knut????

• Options
    Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No - they don't.  You have to use the insert picture icon.

And it looks great!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

It looks terrific! I'm sure it'll be worth all of the time and work once it is complete!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sooo great, Jenn! I love it. Can't wait to see a pic of a warm, cozy fire in it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the color of that tile/slate. Looks great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it = the fireplace. Not the wall. :P  
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_im-being-aw-this-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:69ea2a0e-3c80-4d3b-b63e-21cf448412b7Post:7a47ccb5-3183-4975-b37c-66386166800f">Re: Since I'm being an AW this morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]it = the fireplace. Not the wall. :P  
    Posted by dreamalotmp[/QUOTE]

yanno, you can always edit your post (I just wanted to try out the quote function actually).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_im-being-aw-this-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:116Discussion:69ea2a0e-3c80-4d3b-b63e-21cf448412b7Post:029d05b7-2ce6-4d6e-a8ba-80dc8c5d72f7">Re: Since I'm being an AW this morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since I'm being an AW this morning : yanno, you can always edit your post (I just wanted to try out the quote function actually).
    Posted by New_to_PGH[/QUOTE]

Haha. Nice use of the quoting. I'm doing the same. Thanks for the tip. I forgot all about editing. Seems like an odd feature to me, but I'll get used to all of this newfangled technology.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oohhh, I love the color!  I bet it feels good to be almost done with such a big project.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards