Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

DD - because you are all meanies.

made you look.

CN - I accidentely ignored loca4pook.  Didn't know her username, thought it was local pork or something. It's been fixed.  

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 

Re: DD - because you are all meanies.

• Options
    thanks.    I wonder if I've done that before and just do not know it?

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    now how do I stop ignoring them?

• Options
    Yeah, I accidentally ignored someone awhile ago. Just find a thread where she posted and then click stop ignore.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I do not think it's working.  I went into the thread and nothing comes up.   Then I ignored someone as a test.  I hit "stop ignoring" and it gave an error.  Now they are not showing up either.  Umm

• Options
    Try to stop ignoring them again. I always get an error the first time I try to UN get email replies when I accidentally click that.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    It is funny Stage.   It's funny how you look at a username different than it really is.

And it finally worked. She is no longer ignored.   She proably doesn't even care.  I on the other hand see no reason to ignore anyone.  I could miss some good stuff.

• Options
    In Response to Re: DD - because you are all meanies.:
    [QUOTE]I thought it was locapork.  Like crazy pig !
    Posted by cmgilpin[/QUOTE]

I knew there was a number in there, but I also thought it was locapork

• Options
    loca4pookloca4pook member
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited May 2013
    what did I do? LOL
  • Options
    In Response to Re: DD - because you are all meanies.:
    [QUOTE]wgat did i do??
    Posted by loca4pook[/QUOTE]

Nothing.   Apparently I click on the ignore button by mistake.  Then you didn't show up for me so I could stop ignoring you.  Then a few hours later I was able to stop ignoring you.  

It's all good.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards