Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

*** Liatris2010 ***

Here is the unit

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 

Re: *** Liatris2010 ***

• Options
    It's made out of rosewood and has Asian details on the wood panel doors.

I like all the different sized shelves and the curves.    My mom has a lot of Chinese and Japanese knick-knacks that went on there.   I have a lot of cool stuff I can put on the shelves from stuff I've collected around the world.  Right now most of it's in boxes.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    That is gorgeous!  I hope it comes your way one day.
  • Options
    Beautiful! Hopefully your parents decide to keep it in the family!
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thanks.  I really hope I get it.

They have a large step tansu bought in Japan I have my name on also.   That one is in the DE house, so it's not going to get sold since the guy doesn't even know it exists.    So I at least know i will get something.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards