Wedding Etiquette Forum

A NWR "Vote for Me" request

My mom has entered into a contest and has asked me to recruit my friends (both interwebs and IRL) to help out.  The contest is to win a therapeutic weighted blanket, which was developed by a woman with autism.  My brother Aaron is autistic and living at home with our mom.  In the past few years he has become more aggresive and lately has not been sleeping well.  We are hoping that a blanket like this would help to calm him and make him more comfortable so he gets enough rest... hopefully that will help with his behavior. 

All you have to do is click on this link, and C&P the following into your comment, then Like the Cozy Calm Facebook page. 

I am requesting this blanket on behalf of daveANDkristen*.  She would like a 14-16 lb. blanket in Java/Latte. 

A big TY to anyone who enters, this could be a big help to our family!

ETA: *contest is over, removed full name for privacy

Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest

Re: A NWR "Vote for Me" request

• I'll vote when I get home! My fiance's cousin has severe autism (and was also recently diagnosed with MS) and I worked as a special needs nanny prior to going into cancer research nursing, so I'm more than happy to help someone obtain an alternate therapy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards