July 2011 Weddings

~Waaaaay back Wednesday!!~

What is your favorite moment/memory on our board from back in the day???

WTF's??

Rants/raves?
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: ~Waaaaay back Wednesday!!~

• Oh jeez...there was some good drama back before the weddings. Some M&R chick who wanted to take out a loan for her wedding? That was fun. :)

I don't really have WTF/Rant/Raves this week--I'm just coasting. It's fantastic. I am taking it easy at home and at work. It's going to come back and bite me next week, I'm sure, when I need to really get back in the groove for another couple weeks, but I'm pretty determined to enjoy this week. Concert is over, marathon is over, community band concert is over, my stress is GONE until grad school starts on June 10th. Cool
  • Favorite moment---that's a tough one. I don't really know that I have one. I think one would be once we all got married and we were posting pictures. It was so fun to see all the hard work and planning that went in to our weddings and then seeing the final outcome.

WTF: I don't really think I have any this week.

Rant: I am starting to get annoyed with people at work asking me why I am still coming to work. I am coming to work because I need to save all my time for once the baby is born. Believe me, I wish I could stop working and hang out but that isn't possible. Plus, working keeps my mind busy. I need to keep busy right now.

Rave: Today is a work from home day. I love being all comfy on my couch with my computer.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • hcorr34hcorr34
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    Oh man...I'm going to have to think about the memory thing.  

Rave:  The entire school walked the track this morning during first period.  It is absolutely gorgeous out.  I'm also wearing very comfy clothes which will make the day go better!

Rant:  Just general frustration about job stuff.  

WTF:  W(hy)TF do I have to be stuck in side for the rest of today when it is so gorgeous out?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Um, I'm not sure it's a favorite, but I am still amused by how far the SAHM conversation/argument went and how angry people got because of it. I can't even imagine a thread being that long or the board being that busy anymore.

WTF: Is wrong with my cats?! Yesterday night we were laying in bed and I had opened all the windows upstairs. I started to get a faint cat pee smell and I went into the guest room to find that they had both peed on the comforter! I think it happened earlier in the day and the comforter was totally ruined, but it didn't get on the mattress, so that's a positive. I sprinkled baking soda all over the mattress and have let it sit. I'll vacuum it off tonight and then spray the mattress with Nature's Miracle. Also, I'll have to buy new bedding for that room sometime soon.

Rant: See above

Rave: Next weekend, I'm going with my parents and H to pick my youngest brother up from college. We're going to go up a day early and go shopping and this outdoor outlet mall and then hang out with my brother and help him pack. We're pretty close and it's been kind of weird/hard not having him around, so I'm excited to have him back in the area for the summer.
    Anniversary

TTC #1 since January 2013

My Ovulation Chart

• my all time favorite moments have been the DVKN I think that's how we called it. "Drunken virtual knottie night" it usually happened on Friday's and most of us were drunk HA HA! good times we talked about everything & anything! we should think about bringing this back!! :)

WTF: this weather it is soooo gloomy! makes me want to stay in bed!

Rave: Is Wednesday! wohooo! lol that's all I got!

• kls114kls114
    Eighth Anniversary 5000 Comments 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    In Response to Re: ~Waaaaay back Wednesday!!~:
    [QUOTE]my all time favorite moments have been the DVKN I think that's how we called it. "Drunken virtual knottie night" it usually happened on Friday's and most of us were drunk HA HA! good times we talked about everything & anything! we should think about bringing this back!! :) WTF: this weather it is soooo gloomy! makes me want to stay in bed! Rave: Is Wednesday! wohooo! lol that's all I got!
    Posted by sap221[/QUOTE]

Def these!!! They were fun!!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • kls114kls114
    I would also have to say the wedding pics waiting each week to see everyone's pics!!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • kls114kls114
    Oppps forgot my WTF's etc...

WTF: I know we need rain bad here but was really enjoying the gorgeous weather we have been having!! LOVED it!

Rave: We have our first official faculty meeting for the new job/schools today!!! I cannot wait to hear what they have planned and whatnot!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

33 more days left for this school year! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • I loved all the excitement right before we all got married! Everyone was so giddy and it was so fun to see everyone's pictures.

WTF: Can't I sleep past when H leaves for work?

Rant: None really.

Rave: Last night was my cast's final dress rehearsal for the opera, and it went really well. A couple of my friends were watching and one of them was taking pictures, so I was trying to make really good facial expressions, and it actually ended up helping my mental focus and my subtext throughout the opera. I definitely feel ready for opening night on Friday, though it's pretty crazy that a) I've been looking forward to this since August and it's finally here, and b) the next time I do it, it'll be for real.
  • GPandMEGPandME
    Third Anniversary 100 Comments
    hmm....i have a few favorite moments...i loved all the wedding planning, so i kind of miss that - i also miss the drama.  it was fun  :)

WTF?  H and I have been having issues.  it's not a big secret (i mean it is, to everyone IRL) but things have not been good (part of why i have been MIA so much lately - i don't want to bring everyone down).  But W(hy)TF is he all up in my shizznit to take time off work to go to a work picnic with him?  LEAVE ME ALONE.

rant:  see above and my general stress in life about it.  things are hard and exhausting.

rave:  JOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
  • In Response to Re: ~Waaaaay back Wednesday!!~:
    [QUOTE]hmm....i have a few favorite moments...i loved all the wedding planning, so i kind of miss that - i also miss the drama.  it was fun  :) WTF?  H and I have been having issues.  it's not a big secret (i mean it is, to everyone IRL) but things have not been good (part of why i have been MIA so much lately - i don't want to bring everyone down).  But W(hy)TF is he all up in my shizznit to take time off work to go to a work picnic with him?  LEAVE ME ALONE. rant:  see above and my general stress in life about it.  things are hard and exhausting. rave:  JOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
    Posted by GPandME[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, Colleen. :/ That doesn't have to keep you away though... you know you can always talk about stuff on here, especially if it's a secret IRL. Love you! <3
  • Ditto what Kelly said Colleen! remember we are here for you hun! sending you a BIG HUG!!!
  • GPandMEGPandME
    thanks girls :)
  • I'm sorry thigns are rough Colleen. Big, big hugs.
  • Fav memory def all the DVKNs, especially "I've never..." DVKNs!! Sure learned a lot about each other in those epic threads! And my second one is the moment I realized I was in love with britt and that we were gonna be BFFs! It was when she sent me a video of herself dancing!! : WhyTF won't my students stop bucketing with each other. Geez Louise just leave each other alone and learn something for 25 more days please!!!!!
    My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Fav memory def all the DVKNs, especially "I've never..." DVKNs!! Sure learned a lot about each other in those epic threads! And my second one is the moment I realized I was in love with britt and that we were gonna be BFFs! It was when she sent me a video of herself dancing!! : WhyTF won't my students stop bickering with each other. Geez Louise just leave each other alone and learn something for 25 more days please!!!!!
    My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ~Waaaaay back Wednesday!!~ : I'm sorry, Colleen. :/ That doesn't have to keep you away though... you know you can always talk about stuff on here, especially if it's a secret IRL. Love you! <3
    Posted by soprano71[/QUOTE]

COLLEEN!!! THIS ^
    We are all here to *listen* and be a support to you in anyway you need! You are not going to "bring us down" by sharing...especially if you sharing or venting makes you feel a little less stressed. Just think about all the personal [email protected] I have shared with you ladies that people IRL don't know...it certainly wasn't happy stuff! Anyway, point being we are here for you and we all love you!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hcorr34hcorr34
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    In Response to Re: ~Waaaaay back Wednesday!!~:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ~Waaaaay back Wednesday!!~ : COLLEEN!!! THIS ^ We are all here to *listen* and be a support to you in anyway you need! You are not going to "bring us down" by sharing...especially if you sharing or venting makes you feel a little less stressed. Just think about all the personal [email protected] I have shared with you ladies that people IRL don't know...it certainly wasn't happy stuff! Anyway, point being we are here for you and we all love you!
    Posted by ndruley[/QUOTE]

Ditto!  I feel bad about the downer sh!t I've been venting about lately but when I have no one in real life to talk to about it, it makes me feel a little better.  I'm happy to be that person who can be vented to on here as well if it makes someone else feel a little better too!

Hugs to you Colleen!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    [QUOTE]Ditto what Kelly said Colleen! remember we are here for you hun! sending you a BIG HUG!!!
    Posted by sap221[/QUOTE]

Absolutely agreed! Hugs to you XOXO!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • I think all my favorite moments had to do with the drama Peaches would always stir up. I would always get such a laugh after reading all those.  The random chat posts were always fun too. I was never around on DKVN nights, so I never got to participate in those.  

WTF can't this kid just suck it up, and write his sentences so he can go back to PE?  I mean really, it's been nearly 3 weeks.....ugh... I know he's just trying to wear me down, but gollybum.....

Rant: Why do these kids treat the state tests liek they're a race to see who can finish first.  I seriously dread seeing what their reading scores come back looking like. 

Rave: I only have to test one more day! Plus, it has finally stopped raining, and is pretty here again.   
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • GPandMEGPandME
    you girls are the best!  now i just feel guilty for not being around more.

also - kelly!  i am super excited about your opera!  that's so amazing :)
  • Ditto Sue, Kelly and Nickey, we <3 you Colleen!!!

Favorite memory?  The planning excitement as well as the VKNs/DVKNs!

Rant: Nothing has been done about my imbecile coworker and one person was told we can't complain about her and to just put up with her - oh hell no!  Today was not a good day at work, everyone is over her incompetence and she flipped out on me twice. 

Rave: The weather is lovely and it is almost summer!

WTF - Work...  today was strike one, at strike three I go back to HR for the third time...
    [QUOTE]you girls are the best!  now i just feel guilty for not being around more. also - kelly!  i am super excited about your opera!  that's so amazing :)
    Posted by GPandME[/QUOTE]

Don't feel guilty! Just grace us with your lovely presence as much as you can. :)

Also, thank you!! I'm super excited too... it's been one of my absolute dream roles since I started singing opera, and I can't believe I'm really doing it!
  • Wow Erin, I can't believe they're just coming home now.  That is so sad.  I hope they are both able to fully recover.  

Colleen, we love you.  Come back.

WTF:  Why the F do parents think if they call the principal they're going to get a different answer than what I just told them?

Rant:  I have to proctor the AP English exam tomorrow for 4 hours.  I hope the kids all show up on time.

Rave:  the donations are coming in for my dad's scholarship.  This always makes me feel good.
    [QUOTE]Ditto what Kelly said Colleen! remember we are here for you hun! sending you a BIG HUG!!!
    Posted by sap221[/QUOTE]

Ditto this! Sorry things are rough right now Colleen!
    Anniversary

TTC #1 since January 2013

My Ovulation Chart

• I loved DVKNs in general. I drank a lot of wine. Rant, I dunno. Nothing too serious! Rave, it went directly from winter to summer! Ahhh it's so nice out. And work got way busy because of this change so the days are going awful fast. WTF meh nothing. We're finally down to like a 3 foot strip of snow in our backyard so it's sure to be gone tomorrow, that's very exciting but pretty wtf ish for a week into May! Colleen you know I love you..smiley face
    image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards