Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

WP/ Parents/ Officiant Gifts

When did you give out your wedding party, parents, and officiant gifts?
Originally, I was going to meet with each of my bridesmaids for lunch/ coffee/ hh and personally thank them one on one. However, I was thinking maybe we should just do everyone's at the same time at the rehearsal dinner.
Each gift would include a hand written thank you card, if that helps.

I know it is a preference thing, but I'm trying to figure out what my options are.

Re: WP/ Parents/ Officiant Gifts

• Options
    Typically we advise people to shop like it's their birthday.  We gave our WP their gifts at the rehearsal dinner.  Our parents we didn't get gifts at that point, but we got them each a photo album with wedding pictures afterwards.  We did not get a gift for the officiant.
  • Options
    In Response to Re: WP/ Parents/ Officiant Gifts:
    [QUOTE]Typically we advise people to shop like it's their birthday.  We gave our WP their gifts at the rehearsal dinner.  Our parents we didn't get gifts at that point, but we got them each a photo album with wedding pictures afterwards.  We did not get a gift for the officiant.
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

Oh I did. I got each person something different. From Pocket Watch, Engraved Tomahawk, Coach Wristlet, Restaurant Gift Certificate, Favorite Store Gift Certificate etc.
  • Options
    Thanks girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards