Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

South Hills wedding venue - small review

Hi ladies!  Just popping by with a review from my mama!

My parents went to a wedding this weekend at St. Thomas Moore's new facility in the South Hills...I think it is called the Family Life Center?  My mom could not stop raving about it!  She said it was a beautiful hall and the food was delicious!  And OOT guests stayed at the Crowne Plaza, which provided transportation.

I know at least one person on the board (Lisa!) is getting married there, but I just thought I would pass it along if anyone is considering a South Hills location!  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Search & Win
My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!

Re: South Hills wedding venue - small review

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh, thanks for the review KR!  I'm glad it was such a nice wedding :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    LisaS1010LisaS1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi KR!!!  When I saw this post, I was hoping it would be about STM FLC!!! 

I'm so glad that your mom raved about it!  I was a little concered because the two coordinators I had originally booked with left about 2 months ago, but I've heard nothing but good things since then!!  I'm meeting with the new coordinator on Thursday to make sure everything is still a go!!

Thanks so much for sharing!!  Hope you and your little guy are doing well!!  He is absolutely ADORABLE!!
    Lisa and Karl - 10/16/2010
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards