• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

10 Unbelievable Wedding & Marriage Records

I just saw this story on yahoo as I was browsing the news. Some of it's sweet, some gross (IMO at least...like the 105 year old man marrying a 22 year old woman), and some just strange. Enjoy!

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/10-unbelieveable-wedding-marriage-records-1171467/ 

Re: 10 Unbelievable Wedding & Marriage Records

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting Kim!  These are interesting statistics!  Could you imagine being 1,290lbs and marrying a woman 110lbs?!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011
    55 million dollars for a wedding!? Some people just get completely ridiculous!!  This is about the union of two people- there really is no need for the ridiculous things people are spending money on.  And it really takes away from the true meaning of why your guests are even there. 
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    2500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha this is my favorite part: "The six-day extravaganza, which included a reenactment of the couple's courtship and a performance by Kylie Minogue..."  Hilarious!  So can I have a reenactment of my courtship at the wedding, guys?  :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards