Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

need advice for hair...

Hello Everyone,

I need help....!!!

I love the old hollywood glam look with finger waves. I also love birdcage veils. I can't find very many example of finger wave hairstyles with the birdcage veil.
think they were popular in different eras. 1920's Art Deco was more like cool headpieces and birdcage was more like 40's/50's

My dress (see below) is kind of art deco and just wondering if maybe I should skip the birdcage as the look/era I am going for may not go well with a birdcage but just a cool head piece. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Re: need advice for hair...

• Options
    Here's better pics of my dress...image

• Options
    jchambers4jchambers4 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2013

uuuugggh posting pics is not working for me. Hope you can see them ok, they;re so small!  I really need advice on what do for head piece, hair, veil with this dress....

The dress is by SOTTERO and MIDGLEY  --  Lyla

• Options
    lodonnell616lodonnell616 member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2013
    I think a birdcage would be great.  If it makes you feel any better, I was on the fence for what I'd wear with my dress and just by chance found it while surfing the internet...

At the time I also ordered both a bird cage and a headband and brought them to my hair trial, one might just look better on you than the other.  I liked having options.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards