Wedding Woes

Baroque has a reveal!

her music and fashion inspired room.

Pretty sure she wants to get into Gwen Stefani's pants.

http://www.ifitsnotbaroquedesignblog.blogspot.com/

Re: Baroque has a reveal!

• I'd say her husband had very little input.  Seriously....what?
  • I really think she went on a drinking binge with the pattern fairy and let it puke all over her house. It's dizzying.
  • I mean there is "hey I love this!" and then there is "ilovethispersonsomuchtheyaremysecretbff"
  • hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    i cried over the vintage yardsticks that she chopped and painted. why couldn't she have done that to some plastic knives or something?
  • I actually don't hate this.  I don't care for all of the little art projects (especially anything created from paint chip cards   ::coughcoughthieverycoughcough::), but the overall theme is not horrible. 

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just when I was starting to have more positive thoughts about chevron, here she is again...ruining it for me.

And there's so.much.going.on in there...I would not be able to get work done because the room is just too distracting.

• hmonkeyhmonkey member
    i really need to finish my craft room and post pics. i also like a lot of color and a lot of pattern, but i also have restraint.
  • PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    There's a 15 yo girl out there that loves this. Do these people ever plan on selling this house? Because the headache of buying a place like this and making it look normal would drive me away from this house.
  • PMeg819 said:
    There's a 15 yo girl out there that loves this. Do these people ever plan on selling this house? Because the headache of buying a place like this and making it look normal would drive me away from this house.

You know she thinks she's doing someone a favor and that there will be bidding wars on their house.
  • WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    she'll just say she's going to try selling it within a niche market.

• Wzz said:
    she'll just say she's going to try selling it within a niche market.
    She means blind people.
  • WzzWzz member
    it looks a little better than the before, but the before only needed to be painted and decluttered. that house is sensory overload. and also, looks like it is covered in construction paper. i actually don't care what she does with her house, but she really doesn't see how cheap this all looks? the keyboard and zipper art isn't even level. and she could have found sheet music that doesn't have a stain on it.
  • hmonkeyhmonkey member
    WHAT IS THAT STAIN. WHAT IS IT.
  • hmonkeyhmonkey member
    the art isn't hung straight, and there's no visual through-line on it.

look at the zipper/crayon/modge podge wall. the art doesn't line up at the top or the bottom with each other or the door or the cabinet; it's just slightly off to make it look like a mistake.

and the nato alphabet is just bizarre. it's a question of content and execution not coming together. it would be one thing if it was purposeful or an artistic statement, but it's not.
  • WzzWzz member
    the carpet tiles aren't lines up properly. you need to have OCD about clean, straight lines to tackle this project.
  • I just find it all to be overstimulating.  Too many colors, too many patterns and very childish looking art.  That zipper thing is just ugh.  My eye can't rest anywhere, trying to make sense of it all.

I still like the idea of the doors for the shelves and I even like the album covers, just not all together like that.
  • WzzWzz member

the NATO alphabet should be in one clean font. at least do it in a way that represents WHY the alphabet exists. ugh. whiskey tango foxtrot.

and how do you get a stain on sheet music? if it ever meant anything to her, she could have kept better care of it.

• 6fsn6fsn member

I love how she doesn't mix with chaos and then there is that house. 

I have a lot of sheet music with stains.  Marching band especially because it tended to be outside.

• GBCKGBCK member
    what, you're not pretending to be a random stranger this time?
    wonders never cease.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards