Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Hello strangers!

I've been missing for a while due to my dumb computer breaking down. but I'm back now :) And I have lots of things going on. I have some catching up to do around here though so I'm going to do some reading and I'll hear from you ladies later!

Missed ya!
image.

Re: Hello strangers!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Elisha!  Glad to see you back!  How's the planning coming?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad to see you back on the boards!  How is the recovery coming?  Can't wait to hear how things are coming with the wedding!

Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good to "see" you again, E! Smile
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    E, so glad to see you!!  How are you feeling lady?

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey! Starting to really feel human again ;) The knee is coming along slowly but starting to get some progress. I was able to go for a 2 mile walk the day and that was awesome!

Wedding planning is coming along nice too! I can't believe it's less than 6 months now!

Let's see
    I ordered the paper for invitations :) (doing them myself)
    I have a florist that I am working with now to see if she can give me a good deal. I have a second appt with her in a couple weeks. 
    OH! We are also doing the tasting for the reception menu in a couple weeks. That's pretty exciting! 
    I have an appt with the baker to finalize a cake design. 
    And as of today all of my BMs have their dresses ordered :)

What have you guys been up to? 

image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heyyyyyy E!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great checks, E! Yay for feeling better, and being less than 6 months out! It's been rather slow on the board, but is starting to pick up again.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey E!  Sounds like you put recovery time to good use and have lots of checks.  We've got lots of new brides on since you've been recovering. 
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did notice a bunch of new names that I don't "know" but that's awesome!
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!!  Nice to 'see' you again!!  Awesome checks! And so glad tohear that your knee is doing better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards