Chit Chat
Options

KnotPorscha - PM Question

I am getting spammed by a vendor via PM.  Is there a way to flag the messages?  

Re: KnotPorscha - PM Question

• Options
    Ro041Ro041 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I will try this now.  Thanks @StageManager14

• Options
    Ro041Ro041 member
    That didn't work, but when I clicked on the user's name, it says that she has been banned, so I guess there is no reason to worry about it now.  But for future reference, @KnotPorscha, how do I flag a PM as spam?

• Options
    Hey @Rochelle041 - next time you can copy and paste the PM, including the username for me to review.
  • Options
    She should have been able to add KP to the PM... I will talk to tech
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure you got spammed by the same person I did, OP, and I banned the user. Too bad my mod powers got taken away so I can't do that ever again if needed.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Edit:  Decided to make a new post.
  • Options
    Ro041Ro041 member
    I cannot add a user when I reply to a message.  I only have the option to reply to the person who sent me the PM.  Also, copying, pasting, and tracking down @KnotPorscha to send the PM seems like an awful lot of work to enforce your TOS.  I would think that keeping vendors out of the boards would be pretty high on the priority list.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Post removed due to GBCK
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options

Once the vendors figure out the mods are gone and that security around here is lax, this place is going to hemorrhage posters and the vendors will just chat with each other.

I think it's already turning to that. We had so many spammers this weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards