Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

dressing shopping!

I am going dress shopping tomorrow I have my heels and my photos to bring with me any body have any other suggestions or tips fr dress shopping?!

Re: dressing shopping!

• Options
    dont forget to wear a strapless bra and boy shorts/bikini undies. If u havent narrowed down what style u like, try on a few different ones it helps narrow down what u want and dont want.
  • Options

1) If you are SHORT, make sure the dress can be altered using "hem to hollow"

2) Bring water to drink

3) Don't bring too many people

4)Have fun

p.s. It is normal to have "dress regret" so if you buy one, don't look ANY MORE

• Options
    I know this is late, but for anyone else who reads this...

I agree with loca4pook: BRING WATER. Becoming dehydrated makes you so tired and can ruin an entire appointment.

Things I also brought:

- goody spin pins to throw my hair up quick if i wanted to try an updo with the dress
    - a travel-sized hairbrush for preventing long-haired bushiness (happens every time I shop!)
    - makeup essentials for touch-ups; if you don't feel your prettiest, confidence may not be at it's peak
    - nude underwear, no thongs

I hope it went well! It can be so fun! 

• Options
    TiaTeaTiaTea member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Don't just stand in front of the mirror. Move around. Walk fast, sit and get up several times, try to dance. You'll get the feel of the dress. If you are shopping with somebody, that person can tell you how the dress moves around you and with you, even if you can't see it in the mirror.
  • Options
    I never thought of that I did a lot of standing there
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards