Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

they keep calling me mrs....

tada!
it's been rainy today in mexico so i'm catching up on emails & fb and thought i'd check in real quick!

the day went by so quickly, i'm still trying to remember alot of it! we were so relaxed all morning long, and prob too relaxed bc i ended up being 45 min late to meet the boys for pictures-woops! when the asst photog called our photog to let us know that she was with the boys and they were threatening to feed the groom shots i went running out of the room with my BM's trailing behind me! lol.

everything was perfect though. we did all of our outside pictures and even though it was cold, we were not miserably cold. we went to PPG ice rink first and people stopped and took pictures like we were royalty-so crazy. when i walked out of the building to head for the rink in my hockey skates people lined up to clap and cheer us on as i hit the ice. nobody actually believe me when i said i was getting on the ice in my dress..had to prove them wrong!

the ceremony was touching and personal, just how we wanted it. 2 of our closest friends did the readings for us, and they were flawless. the city darkened behind us as we said our vows. it was truly perfect.

the reception was exactly how i envisioned it, and i was pumped over it all night long. people have called mom and MIL all weekend to tell them how much fun they had and that it was "elegant & fun"...which was exactly what i wanted. people were dancing that night that stopped me to tell me that they have never danced before, but bc everyone else was having so much fun they just had to join. what a compliment to the dj!

the day was so surreal and such a blur now that i look back. i'm so sad it's over! hope everyone had a great new years!

Re: they keep calling me mrs....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations MRS!  I LOVE the picture!  YOu look beautiful and it's a great shot:-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bummer on the rain in Mexico.  :(

I LOVE the photos you posted on FB and also the ones that Jenni S posted!  What a beautiful wedding --  and you looked stunning.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, Mrs.! I felt (and still feel) exactly like you- everything was so surreal and a bit of a blur, though of course I remember getting married! I can't wait to see the ice pics! Have a wonderful HM, and weather vibes that the rain goes away!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the picture! I can't wait to see more.
    Have a great time on the HM. :)
    image.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! I love your pcture... that is such a cute and awesome idea!

Glad your wedding went well, sounds amazing... may your have a rain-free HM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Sounds like you had the day that you wanted and that's great.  Can't wait to see more pics!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, Mrs!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful picture on the ice rink! Congrats - hope the sun is back out for you today!
  • Options
    CLW102409CLW102409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Jen, it was an amazing day, everything about it was so perfect.  You looked beautiful.  DH and I were so glad that we were able to be a part of it!!  Jenni & Carson did an amazing job caputuring everything.  They were showing me some picture throughout the evening!!  I cannot wait to see the rest.  Enjoy your HM even though it is raining!!!

image Ivory
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, Mrs! Glad everything was perfect!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful day!

Vacation

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE that picture!  What a fun, memorable experience :)  Glad to hear that your wedding was wonderful.  Now I just hope that rain clears up and you guys can get back into the sunshine!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS! :) I've been FB stalking as well. Sounds like you had a perfect day; I was out and about taking photos as well and the weather was great with overcast skies, the best for picture-taking!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards