Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

3 weeks from today! And makeup trial pic

Can't believe the wedding is three weeks from today!

I also had my makeup trial this morning and loved how it went. I booked with BEK Cosmetics and Katie was fantastic. As you can see I am extremely fair skinned (I'm just about the same color as the walls lol) but I think she did a lovely job and still gave me enough color without looking too done up.
My travel and cooking blog

Maui, November 2011

Re: 3 weeks from today! And makeup trial pic

• edited December 2011
    Your make up looks great!  Woohoo for 3 weeks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CLW102409CLW102409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good choice in using BEK!!!  Katie is amazing!!!  I loved how she did my make up for my wedding!!  let the countdown begin.  Your make up looks great!
    image Ivory
  • cathrynlehmancathrynlehman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love it!  So pretty.
  • edited December 2011
    It's perfect- you look so beautiful! Yay for 3 more weeks!
  • edited December 2011
    Looks beautiful and very exciting it's getting so close!
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look GORGEOUS!  So so exciting :)  What else do you have to work on before the big day?

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • phillychica85phillychica85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!

Not too much left to do... The enormity is finally settling in that's just around the corner. We met with the DJ yesterday to go over the schedule (it was the first time we had met him in person) and I loved him. Got such fabulous vibes.

I have my final dress fitting tonight so hoping that everything looks great. The placecards are just about done save for a couple. I did get started on the out of town bags. We still need to print the programs but that along with emailing our rehearsal dinner spot the wine selections is FI's department although he's totally slacking :) I did draw a cake diagram illustration...I'm no Monet so I'm hoping the guests will be kind :)

On a side note I'm so ready for the second bedroom to be rid of wedding stuff lol.
    My travel and cooking blog

Maui, November 2011
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOOHOO! SO close now! You look so beautiful and the makeup looks great!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards