North Carolina-Outer Banks

A day of planner

I am looking for recommendations for a day of event planner. Also if ou can give me details, cost and how much did they actually do? Did you think it was worth it? Thanks!

Re: A day of planner

• Laura from Sugar Snap Events was the wedding coordinator for my daughter's wedding, June 2012 (event house). Absolutely the best decision we made to have a coordinator! Completely took the stress off of us for the day of the wedding. We used multiple services that she offered, from planning to day of coordination. Laura will work with you to meet your needs and budget.

Laura was at the house before any vendor arrived on the day of the wedding and was the last person to leave. She was the go-to-person the day of the wedding. She deals with the vendors as they arrive, she handled the situation when the bus went to the wrong neighborhood to pick up some of the guests, she coordinates the flow of the ceremony and reception. Laura is extremely detailed, hardworking, and very very organized! Honestly I can not image doing a wedding at an event home without a day-of-coordinator! Plus she is fun and has a great sense of humor, an important quality to us. Can you tell how much we loved her!!

http://www.sugarsnapevents.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards