Destination Weddings Discussions

How Many Mondays/How was your weekend?!

Well how many are there until ur big day:)?
Or have there been since u tied the knot?! 

5 since we got married!!

How was everyone's weekend?!
Anniversary

Re: How Many Mondays/How was your weekend?!

• 107  days married! (I am too lazy to count Mondays :-p)

I had a super busy weekend filled with a baby shower, graduation and a BBQ.  SO much fun, I woke up exhausted this morning, lol!  Nothing a large cup of coffee with extra sugar can't fix.  So much for staying away from caffeine and sugar ;-)

How was your weekend @meg&austin ? 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Well we are remodeling oiur house so stressful and busy! Our house is a mess. No carpet primer all over the walls, dust from sanding. Your weekend sounds much better!
    Anniversary
  • 4 Mondays for us! :-)

Our weekend was busy trying to get our house reorganized and officially set up (everything had been put on hold once we got engaged haha); had dinner with friends, and went to a going away party. We're ready for the warmer weather!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We leave tomorrow!!!!!!!!
    1 Monday left till we are hitched! (kind of since we are getting married next monday)

Got my ring all prettied up today (my jeweler rocks and replated/polished and sparkled it up while we waited). Right now cleaning up the house so the kitty-sitters don't think we are total slobs then we have to run over to UPS store to ship all our decor stuff. Tomorrow will be packing and a little more cleaning and then to the airport at 6pm CST. Woohoo
  • 26 for us!!!  and my weekend was good my friend Tim and I went and saw Weird AL in concert
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think I have something like 53 Mondays till the wedding.

I bought my wedding dress this weekend!

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • I'm not sure how many Mondays until the wedding because we haven't picked a date yet... :)

The weekend was good though. The highlights were a food swap on Saturday morning and a family dinner on Sunday where we got to discuss a couple wedding details. Everyone is on board (pun not intended!) with our plan to have a wedding on a ship!

• Haha! Well sounds like a great weekend with great news!
    Anniversary
  • I think I have something like 53 Mondays till the wedding.

I bought my wedding dress this weekend!

Wedding dress! How exciting!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards