New York-Western
Options

looking for FANTASTIC reviews for DJ/Limo-Buffalo

I was looking for any reviews on DJ and Limo service out of Buffalo..

Looking for a majorly fun and interactive DJ and a professional yet affordable Limo...

Anyone have any good experiences to share?!

Thanks!

Re: looking for FANTASTIC reviews for DJ/Limo-Buffalo

• Options
    Our wedding DJ came recommended by both our venue and our photographers, and he was AMAZING! Eric Volk at Premier Sound! He keeps the dance floor packed and everyone having a good time! I heard he books quick though!

We wanted the same thing for a limo, and Affordable Limo Service was perfect. They had a smaller bus (I didn't want to climb in and out of a car with a dress on) and they were so much more affordable than other places we quoted. The driver called us a couple days before to make sure he had times and locations correct. He arrived early and couldn't have been more friendly or professional!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest

image140 Invited
    image107 Ready to Party
    image33 Missing Out
  • Options
    Status limo was great for us.  We had a great time and our driver was professional, friendly, and on time. what more can you ask for =)

We went with Phenomenon Sound for our DJ and after being at a few other weddings, I can say with certainty that they are one of the best in the area.  My husband and I are really into a wide variety of music (not just whats on the radio) so a good DJ was very important to us.  Phenomenon was very professional, they let us choose playlists and special versions of songs, plus they have the REAL versions of everything (a different company we came across kept playing covers and half-songs throughout the night...it was awful!).  Best of all - their progression through the night is perfect.  We asked them to start off with 'ratpack'/big band type music (so that all ages can dance) and then slowly turn to more modern/club style throughout the night (we didn't think grandmas wanted to dance to tiesto or deadmau5!).
    A few of the DJs in town just plain try too hard to be 'cool' and end up killing the dance floor or offending party-goers.  Phenomenon's DJs are charismatic without being invasive. It turned out great, and people still mention how much fun they had.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards