North Carolina-Outer Banks

flowers

Hi All-

Hoping you could be of some help - I'm not looking at having a lot of flowers at our wedding. But I have no idea what a "typical" budget is. Any help is appreciated. I haven't decided who I plan on using, but I would like to schedule some appointments before my trip in July.

Re: flowers

• We used Shirley from Sugar Snaps. She gave us 2 options to choose from going off of what we told her our vision was for the wedding. Our total was around $600 and this included my bouquet, 3 bridesmaids bouquets, 5 flowers for groom, groomsmen & my uncle who gave me away. 3 bouquets for mother of bride, mother of groom and grandmother of bride. Also included a keepsake box for my nephew who was ring bearer. Also, we rented a trellis which was full of sunflowers, and also little mason jars to hang from the chairs on the aisle, there was 6 of them. Overall, I think we got a lot for the money we spent, and we were extremely happy with her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That sounds like an excellent deal! By any chance- is there a link where I could see some pictures of your wedding?
  • 3catmom3catmom member
    First Comment
    edited June 2013
    I am using Holiday House Weddings for my flowers. Mr and Mrs Stetson have been really nice and helpful in working with me on my bouquets for me and my two bridesmaids. My parents are elderly and in poor health, so they won't be able to attend but together we decided to have a decorative shell pin for me to take home for both parents. The Stetson family also owns one of the best shell shell shops on the beach so there were lots of great choices. My bouquet is a blue one with starfish and seashells mixed in. You can view some examples of their bouquets and decor on their website. Mine ran in the 585 dollar range. Good luck and best wishes on your upcoming wedding!
  • Yes, we do. I'll PM you the info. Although, if you don't want to comb through 1300 photos, here's a quick one of the ceremony.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I too would recommend Shirley form Sugar Snap Events. She did the flowers and decorations for my daughter's wedding, June 2012. Very to easy work with, has wonderful beautiful ideas, gives you options, completely captures your style and vision, will work within your budget!

http://www.sugarsnapevents.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards