Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Best place to get makeup done?

Hello, I am trying to decide where to get my makeup done for my August wedding. Anyone have any great recommendations?

Re: Best place to get makeup done?

• Hi - if you have the time and effot to find a salon that does makeup - i would google some or check out the knot picks around your area.

Otherwise - if you have time (i.e. its not 8am on a sat) you can always run to your local mall - the sephora girls and mac girls all do amazing makeup - just make sure you schedule ahead. I believe the going rate is you have to spend $50 on cosmetics so really a win-win! Good luck :)

Anniversary

Vacation
  • An Elizabeth Arden Salon if there is one near you.
  • Try posting this on your local board.  On the right side of the page, go to Choose Another Board and select Local Wedding Boards, then click Go.  You will be able to select your local board from the results.  Good luck!

I had someone that was recommended.  I did a trial first, loved it, booked her and she came to my hotel room the day of the wedding.  I would be too worried to go to a counter of a store the day of my wedding.....what if you don't like it?
  • @ktuins was in my friend's wedding this past weekend and had makeup done. loved the woman and she did a great job.  have seen recommendations around the boards.  are you in massachusetts?  she is based south of boston i think?  liz fuller is her name.  she will come to you.  considering her for my wedding in october. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards