Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

The best Friday ever. seriously.

Whoo hooo!  Amazing news, I got the job offer today from Goldman Sachs, it’s a better compensation package then we discussed at the interview and I start Feb 17.  I’m off to draft my notice letter to present craptastic employer.  Wonder if they’ll call all the employers in Pittsburgh to see if I really got a new job – ugh!  It’s almost quitting time and I’m headed to go shopping for puppy supplies!  This seriously is the best Friday ever!  
August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
Anniversary

Re: The best Friday ever. seriously.

• edited December 2011
    Yay, Congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Great news. What are you naming the puppy?
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, that is truly awesome!  AND you have your gorgeous wedding proofs :)  What a great start to the weekend for you!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    YAY that's great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  That is awesome!

Hey - when are you going to post more of your wedding photos??!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on getting the job!!
  • edited December 2011
    my main photog gives proofs in an albun so I can't post those. My other photog does a CD and gives you the rights, so I can post those.  I expect the CD to be in on Monday or Tuesday.  Becky - I'm going to AW out my baby once i load some photos off my camera.  We're in a hotel in Harrisburg, going to head back home today! 
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats to you!  :)  

You might want to remove the name of the company from this post though, for internet security.  Just my .02!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards