Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Vendors for DJ or band, and venues Club at Nevillewood or Treesdale CC

Looking to see if anyone has had their reception at either Nevillewood or Treesdale and how was the food and overall experience.  I am also looking for a Dj or band at a resonable rate for a wedding (100-130) next summer, has anyone used a great one of either.  Budget overall is about 20,000. Thanks

Re: Vendors for DJ or band, and venues Club at Nevillewood or Treesdale CC

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome!
    I live in Treesdale and have family friends that are members of the club, they always rave about their food.  From my understanding, they are pretty reasonably priced. 

At the top of the Pittsburgh home page, there is a list of recommended vendors, you may find some helpful information.
    http://pghknotties.googlepages.com/vendors

Andy Hutelmyer is the DJ for my wedding in Wexford, he comes highly recommended (and is from Gibsonia). 

Hope you post often! GL
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome!
    I used to work at Nevillewood (when I was a sophomore/junior in HS so we're talking 10ish years ago?) and when I was there the food was awesome! I've been to a bridal shower there (a few years back) and the food was great then too - beautiful space as well :)

As for a DJ, I booked DJ Mark Zini for my May 2011 wedding - I've heard great things about him so I hope everything turns out well! Not the greatest price-wise but I think he'll be worth it!

GL and hope you post often!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

i went to a wedding at nev. wood last year. it was really nice and great food.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    premium soundz for dj
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!  Treesdale is so pretty- I've been to several parties there but never a wedding.  Let us know what you decide!

I'll be using DJ Andy Booth for my wedding and he is supposed to be great!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards