Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Speaking of photo books...

DIY married ladies, remind me which photo book site you used for your wedding albums and why?

We did snapfish for our guest book, but I want something a little higher-quality for the albums for ourselves and our parents.

Kthxbai!

Re: Speaking of photo books...

• hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used blurb for our guestbook and it was nice.  I would definitely want a better cover.  We just got a glossy book cover thing.

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• edited December 2011
    We used MyPublisher and really liked the quality.  It was also easy to make!

It looks like the only promo they are running right now is free shipping on orders over $50 - HOLSHIP at checkout

The only issue that I had with them is that some of my images were too close to the seam of the book.  I should have spaced the images a little better on the template to allow for the binding.  HTH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • edited December 2011
    Oops - there are a few codes on retailmenot.

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/mypublisher.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • edited December 2011
    I wasn't happy with my blurb guestbook.  We used mypublisher for our parent albums and they turned out much nicer.  We did the leather cover.  Ooh, I'll bring one to show you the next time I see you if you want.  We got a free one with a deal they were running.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the feedback, girls (and the coupons, KR!).

C, I'd love to see your album--partly to judge the quality, and partly because I just want to see your album. =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards