Chit Chat

Getting ready fun

So I want to have fun with my girls while getting ready the day of the wedding and the time up until we start photos and the ceremony. Do any of you have fun and relaxing mornings planned out for your brides while getting ready? any cute ideas? does any of this make sense? haha

Re: Getting ready fun

• I'm having brunch with my BMs, my mom and FMIL. Then we're going to the salon and getting our stuff done. Then I'm gettin married. Lol I have too much to plan to worry about something cute for the morning of!
    *********************************************************************************

• So I want to have fun with my girls while getting ready the day of the wedding and the time up until we start photos and the ceremony. Do any of you have fun and relaxing mornings planned out for your brides while getting ready? any cute ideas? does any of this make sense? haha
    I don't think you need any cute ideas. Just play some music, have some food and drinks available. 
  • You can't go wrong with brunch and mimosas. 

Honestly, I've been in enough weddings to know that the bride usually just wants to be able to relax and enjoy her day. In my opinion, brunch at someone's house fits the bill entirely. Agreed with the music. I've watched goofy wedding movies (Father of the Bride, Big Fat Greek Wedding, etc.) while getting ready too and it was fun. 
  • Food and the bride paying for hair/makeup/nails sounds pretty bomb to me. Keep it simple and don't make them wear stupid matching robes or take weird pictures. 
  • Cute ideas for getting ready? /sigh. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Keep it chill. You'll be so exhausted by the end of the night, you'll be grateful for spending those upcoming hours off your feet. Maybe with a Mimosa...
  • Snacks and alcohol. Make a nice playlist maybe. Nothing needs to be cute. You will be too wound up to care.
  • But have some water there too - too much booze =/= sober brides maids lol
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • we had the suite in our hotel as bridal headquarters; champagne, food, fun music; we took silly pictures, got our hair and make up done; had some lunch-- that is all and that was perfect.  My friends gave me a picture album that was full of pictures from when we started dancing together at the age of 8 through high school, college, etc so that was fun to reminisce about. 

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards