Chit Chat
Options

XP: Waxing

Hi, could anyone recommend an at home waxing kit?  I've been getting my under arm's waxed for a little over a year now (I go to European Wax Center).  I go every three weeks, but lately I feel my under arm hair has been growing like weeds, and I'm considering investing in some sort of waxing kit, so I could do it more often and save a little money.  Can anyone recommend one to me?   Thanks!
Married April 27th 2012

Re: XP: Waxing

• Options
    I've used Andrea brand in the past and now use Wax a Way.  I also use a sugar formula, rather than a wax formula as I find they hurt less.  I believe the wax sticks to your hair and a bit to the skin, pulling as you pull it off, whereas sugaring sticks only to the hair.  Not sure where I heard that though.

I also found it incredibly hard to wax my under arms myself, and usually only got about half of the hair.  You might have more luck though

• Options
    I second laser hair removal. It's long-lasting and less painful than waxing.
  • Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited June 2013
    Never mind. I think what I was GOING to post might actually be flaggable, so I deleted it. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    @AddieL73, I see you had mentioned me in whatever you were going to post. Care to share anyway? 
  • Options
    I would, but then I saw it was already alluded to in your awkward hooking up with the best man thread, so I'm good. I'm still waiting on those pics, though. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards