Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

RSVP Rentals- $150 Delivery Charge

I just got off the phone with RSVP Rentals trying to reserve 2 tables (that's it!) for our insuite reception.  She said they charge $150 to deliver to a suite because they need to go through the hotel security and get approval from them first. 

This didn't seem to coincide with all the other posts I've seen on here for RSVP Rentals.  I've seen several posts of people using them for the Mandalay Bay suites and can't imagine anyone would have specifically wanted them to contact security to announce they are bringing in additional equipment for an insuite party.  PLUS- $150 to deliver $30 worth of equipment????

Has anyone worked with them recently or heard about this policy/ pricing change?

AND does anyone have experience with another rental place I could use?

Re: RSVP Rentals- $150 Delivery Charge

• Options
    Are you renting a car in Vegas? For just two tables I would consider just picking up to avoid the delivery charge. Delivery seems to be more than the total of all my rentals, but I just did it out of convenience. I am just worried about them getting up to the suite as they mentioned some sort of freight elevator access?
    Canadian Bride getting married at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas on October 19th, 2013
  • Options
    I paid the $150 delivery charge, but I had way more stuff delivered than you. It was worth it for me not to have to do it myself. TRUST ME. My wedding was 8/30/12 and it was $150 then so this is nothing new. They didn't mention anything about security.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards