Wedding Classifieds

F/S: Black and White Decor (Cleveland, OH)

edited June 2013 in Wedding Classifieds

I have some items for sale from my May 17 black and white wedding.  If you're interested, feel free to contact me at waltertraceyj@gmail.com.

Picture Frames - I have 1 8x10 and 2 5x7 frames.  The 8x10 is brand new and was never used.  One of the 5x7s has the saying "True Love Never Grows Old" in it.  I can take it out if you don't want it.  I'll sell all 3 frames for $5 plus shipping. 

Card Holders - I have 6 business card holders.  We used these to hold trivia cards that were used during our cocktail hour.  I'll sell these for $2 a piece plus shipping.

Decorative Balls and Stands - I have 2 black and white decorative balls and stands.  The tallest stand is 10" tall and the other is a little over 8" tall.  The balls are 4" round.  We used these as decorations on our seating chart table.  $12 for both plus shipping.  The second picture shows a close up of one of the balls.

Letters - I have black letters to spell out "I DO," "MR" and "MRS."  The letters are a little over 6 1/4" tall.  Each letter has a nail in the back of it to make it stand up.  $12 plus shipping.

Tablecloths - I have 2 black satin 70" round tablecloths. They'll need to be steamed or ironed, since they're a little wrinkled from being folded.  $6.50 plus shipping per tablecloth.  Let me know if you need to see a picture.  I can probably find one of our wedding pictures that shows one of the tables.

Tulle - I have a spool of black tulle and a spool of white tulle.  Each spool is 6" wide.  I originally bought 300' and used it to decorate 6 chairs along the aisle.  I'm not sure exactly how much is left.  I'd be willing to throw it in with any order for $2 a spool.

I also have black lanterns, electric tea lights, and vases for sale.  Let me know if you're interested and I can get you some prices and pictures.  I haven't been able to dig the lanterns out of the boxes yet, but I'll be happy to do so if anyone needs them.

Re: F/S: Black and White Decor (Cleveland, OH)

• I am very interested! We are having a black and white wedding in June.  I haven't started shopping for decorations yet but I like some of yours.  I'm interested in the two stands with the balls, the black lettering, the spools of tulle, and I'd really like to see pics of the black lanterns, tea lights, and vases.  My e-mail is sunny.gatewood at yahoo dot com.
  • Hello very interested if still available and I live in Cleveland no need to ship :) email me dmz_tennis17@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards