Chit Chat
Options

Anyone Use AppyCouple?

I have a coupon code for AppyCouple, and it looks good, but I want to make sure it is worth paying for first. Has anyone used it? Does it have any features that the free wedding website on here does not?

Re: Anyone Use AppyCouple?

• Options
    Thank you! I have an account on WeddingWire as well and frequent over on those boards but I wanted to see if AppyCouple had anything that the free one's don't (I like how guests can upload pictures). I will check out WPD too as I didn't know that they offered wedding websites. Thank you!
  • Options
    Bumping to see if anyone else has an opinion on it :)
  • Options
    I think it depends on your guests.  I'm a BM for a fall wedding and the bride is using AppyCouple, but it requires your guests to well, get your app.  So if most of your friends and family have smartphones it could be handy, but I'd be sure to supplement it with a free website for your flip-phone and "I only have this smartphone for work" guests.
  • Options
    I figure they can use the website too (since you can now view AppyCouple on a desktop / laptop). Do you think it has any features that the free websites do not have?
  • Options
    FYI I just bought AppyCouple and really like it.  I don't know what the free ones offer, but AppyCouple is very robust - lots of functionality.   So far it's been well worth the money.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards