Wedding Classifieds

F/S Romantic Maggie Sottero Rihanna Royale gown for sale $450

Maggie Sottero designer "Rihanna Royale" in Diamond White. The main structure of the dress is unaltered. Worn for my April 6th wedding and professionally cleaned. The dress will come with a garment bag.

I bought this beautiful dress off the rack. It had lost some flowers and needed some minor repairs. It was perfectly prepped for my wedding as seen here at the seamstress's location. There's a customized row of flowers at thigh level that go down to a "V" at the back, and a hem for someone around 5'8" or 5'9" without heels. The corset back makes this fit a range of sizes without need for alterations. I'm a size medium, 7/8 in street clothes. This will probably fit a size 6 to 9, (no size label is found in the dress). If you share your measurements we'll have a better idea if the dress will in fact fit. The dress has a moderate amount of sparkle in the lace overlay. It has been professionally cleaned and is ready for a new bride! More pictures are available from my wedding day if you'd like to see more, plus video.

The dress is unbustled. My reception dress is also available for $45, which being tea length, is great for dancing. It is a great complement to the Maggie Sottero, with similar 3D flowers and sparkle, almost like a mini version of the wedding dress. More info and pictures are available if you are interested.

Due to several scammers I've encountered, I will only be accepting either an escrow.com transaction or Paypal - for Paypal, I will not click any e-mails presumably from Paypal, but will go to the site myself and verify that the funds are received.

The dress is in Orange County, California, but we can arrange shipping.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards